S4 Hana Consultant
Company: Cognizant Technology Solutions
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Full Time only - "Must be legally authorized to work in the
United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at
any time in the future."
Prepare knowledge transfer document to be shared with the
support team; Conduct allocated transition tasks as per timelines;
Address queries/provide assistance in fixing issues during warranty
period; Provide prompt response during production; Fix defects as
and when required; Create transport code based on the fix; Share
activity status and highlight concerns if any.
Service Support & Maintenance-
Attend user calls, and capture required information and incident
details for logging; Make changes in the code as required and run
appropriate tests; Close tickets in five days (or as per defined
SLAs) once the incident is resolved; Work out solution for the
error and transfer to change management; Make minor code changes as
and when required; Share solution developed with the product owner
for review; Close the problem after validating the permanent fix
rolled-out to production.
Create specific artifacts for tasks allocated by Lead; Share
artifact with supervisor for review; Upload article in the
knowledge management repository; Seek inputs from knowledge
repository to resolve problems; Apply best practices/ learning to
Training & Recruitment-
- Provide inputs in creation of training courses and supporting
artifacts on the training server such as demo, presentation;
Conduct small training courses; Conduct technical, face to face
interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- Provide business and functional support on SAP modules,
particularly for conversions from legacy or SAP systems to SAP
- Assess impact and gaps in the current business processes and
configuration for the SAP module vs. the equivalent in SAP S4HANA
and provide alternatives and recommendations on the delta
- Provide technology consulting expertise and develop functional
and technical specifications for the delta design, and for tools to
support the SAP S4HANA conversion.
- Execute the necessary system configuration to enable to SAP
- Lead testing and defect resolution in the context of SAP S4HANA
- May be required to travel out of the country to drive workshops
and training sessions with clients.
- Developer Bachelor's in engineering, Computer Science or
- Information Technology or other relevant fields
- At least 2 years of experience in SAP ERP/S4HANA as Functional
consultant - Finance experience is an advantage
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of end to end business
process in SAP
- Ability to demonstrate the dependencies and integration with
other SAP modules e.g. MM, SD, PP, QM, PM,
- Technology consulting expertise, and ability to drive workshops
and training sessions
- Willing to travel for possible onshore requirement
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good
Keywords: Cognizant Technology Solutions, Trenton , S4 Hana Consultant, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!