Company: Reckitt Benckiser
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The purpose of the Data Analyst role is to develop databases and
build auto reporting tools to keep up with operational
requirements. This individual will develop power BEI databases and
interfaces and use statistical tools to help drive decision making
and action-oriented reports.
Competitive Salary & excellent benefits package
- Interpret data & analyze results using statistical techniques
and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data
analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and
maintain databases/data systems.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex
- By gathering, analyzing and cleansing information, will create
business reports for teams and individuals across the manufacturing
- Build user interfaces for key factory operations using GUIs
such as power BEI.
- Build and automate systems for factory processes such as OEE
tracking, waste reporting and cycle counting efficiency.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
- Designing and maintaining data systems and databases; this
includes fixing coding errors and other data-related problems.
- Mining data from primary and secondary sources, then
reorganizing said data in a format that can be easily read by
either human or machine.
- Using statistical tools to interpret data sets, paying
particular attention to trends and patterns that could be valuable
for diagnostic and predictive analytics efforts.
- BA or BS in statistics, math, computer science, physics or
other technical related field; Master's degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in technical data
analysis, data science, or data warehousing with proven business
- Demonstrated experience in at least one or more languages: R,
- Demonstrated experience writing TSQL, views, stored procedures,
functions and triggers
- Demonstrated experience with SQL Server
- Advanced presentation, communication (verbal and written), and
Excel skills are required.
- Passionate about data and analyzing business needs.
In Return RB offer very competitive salaries with excellent
benefits and the chance to progress your career within a truly
RB is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status,
protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by
appropriate law. All hiring decisions are made based on merit,
competence and business need.
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Keywords: Reckitt Benckiser, Trenton , Data Analyst, Other , Hillsborough, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!