Traveling NSP Data Technician
Company: Wachter Electric
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Wachter is currently seeking traveling data technicians to
work on retail projects upgrading POS and AP systems. This project
will start 6/13/21 and last until 9/1/21.
- Technician will need to be physically able to complete any
portion of the installation and needs to be comfortable working 50
to 60 hours a week for the duration of the project.
- Extensive travel is required. Per Diem is provided.
- Strong knowledge of industry standards (BICSI, NEC, TIA/EIA).
Please list certifications if any.
- Manufacture certifications or a good knowledge of industry
products. List Certifications if any.
- Must be comfortable working unsupervised and or with teams of 4
to 20 other technicians.
- Ability to read and comprehend blue prints.
- POS and AP knowledge a plus.
- Cat6 through Cat6A data cabling.
- Can neatly dress and terminate large bundles of cables inside
IDF and MDF cabinets.
Keywords: Wachter Electric, Trenton , Traveling NSP Data Technician, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!