Case Management Social Worker-Weekends
Company: Capital Health
Posted on: June 13, 2021
Will provide coverage Saturdays and Sundays, day shift.
Openings available at Pennington and Trenton locations.
- Assesses, diagnoses, intervenes with and plans for social work
services related to patient and family bio-psycho-social needs and
- Integrates assessment using information related to cultural,
clinical, ethnic, age and other factors into plan of care in order
to implement transition plans and treatments.
- Acts as active team member in the discharge planning process
and has primary responsibility for identifying complicated social
and financial factors and barriers to appropriate discharge.
- Assures patient is referred to available social and financial
resources post discharge in order to transition patient and achieve
the desired outcome.
- Refers patients/families and care givers to resources regarding
abuse/neglect/domestic violence, alcohol and substance abuse.
- Performs clinical interventions related to grief counseling,
bereavement, adjustment, crisis intervention in order to support
the process of transition planning and increase patient/family
- Master's degree in Social Work (MSW).
- NJ LSW
- One year experience in a clinical setting performing clinical
social work preferred.
- Clinical training in a medical/clinical environment; knowledge
of spreadsheet and word precessing software, case management and
patient information systems.
- Frequent physical demands include: Standing , Walking , Carry
objects , Keyboard use/repetitive motion
- Occasional physical demands include: Sitting , Climbing (e.g.,
stairs or ladders) , Push/Pull , Twisting , Bending , Reaching
forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl , Wrist position
deviation , Pinching/fine motor activities
- Continuous physical demands include:
- Lifting Floor to Waist 15 lbs. Lifting Waist Level and Above 10
Keywords: Capital Health, Trenton , Case Management Social Worker-Weekends, Other , Pennington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!