At Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision -
transforming patients' lives through science. In oncology,
hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease - and one of the
most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry - each of our
passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive
meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we
pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Responsibilities involve a combination of execution and
oversight, dependent on
the sourcing model, to ensure deliverables and may include, but
are not limited to, the following:
Study/Project Planning, Conduct and Management
- Understands study level tools and plans.
- Provides support to the GTM along with the appropriate teams
to country/regulatory and IRB/IEC.
- Provides operational input and participates in operational
support of the startup maintenance and close out of studies.
- Assist the GTM in driving study execution.
- Learns, observes and performs core GTS tasks and escalates
- Facilitates vendor creation and payment processing in
conjunction with the
- Raises possible issues for potential escalation to the
- Follows instructions, determines level of understanding and
- Seeks guidance to navigate undefined tasks, challenges, and
- Develops, updates, and submits Transfer of Obligations to
- Manages global vendor site lists and resolve issues related to
global site lists.
- Manages study mail-groups/distributions and SharePoint/Study
- Participates, sets up agendas, and captures meeting minutes in
meetings for assigned protocols.
- Identifies issues and risks, develops mitigations, and
- Participates in filing activities and any associated audits as
- BA/BS or Associate degrees in relevant discipline
- Experience in the use of industry Clinical Trial Management
Clinical Trial Master File Systems is a plus.
- Experience in Clinical Research or related work
- Global experience is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of clinical research budgets including
processing and tracking
of site and vendor payments is preferred.
- Knowledge of ICH/GCP and regulatory guidelines/directives.
- Basic understanding of project management desired.
- Begin to network and foster relationships with key stakeholders
- Responds flexibly to changing business demands and
proactively looking for ways to contribute.
- Displays a willingness to challenge the status quo and take
- Effective oral and written communication skills, ability to
functionally, demonstration of leadership capabilities.
Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on
the lives of patients with serious diseases. Empowered to apply our
individual talents and diverse perspectives in an inclusive
culture, our shared values of passion, innovation, urgency,
accountability, inclusion and integrity bring out the highest
potential of each of our colleagues.
Bristol Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and
flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of
competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our
employees with the resources to pursue their goals, both at work
and in their personal lives.
Our company is committed to ensuring that people with
disabilities can excel through a transparent recruitment process,
reasonable workplace adjustments and ongoing support in their
roles. Applicants can request an approval of accommodation prior to
accepting a job offer. If you require reasonable accommodation in
completing this application, or any part of the recruitment process
direct your inquiries to email@example.com. Visit
careers.bms.com/eeo-accessibility to access our complete Equal
Employment Opportunity statement.