Company: Compass Group
Posted on: July 23, 2021
Posted Date: Jun 15, 2021
- We are now hiring for
part-time BARTENDER positions.
- Location: RU Concessions - 1 Scarlet Knight Way,
Piscataway, NJ 08854 Note: online applications
- Schedule: P/T, Schedule varies, more details upon
- Requirement: Previous related experience is
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
At colleges and universities around the country, Chartwells
Higher Education is re-inventing the on-campus dining experience.
We are challenging the norm and setting new standards by investing
in high-tech, food-infused social spaces that bring people together
to promote meaningful relationships and interactions. We are
food-forward difference makers, bound together by a desire to feed
hungry minds and prepare students for success.
With over 300 campuses around the country, we are seeking
hungry, humble and smart associates who are looking to join and
grow with a diverse organization. We invite you to start your
career journey with us and look forward to hearing from
Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a
friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Set up assigned bars and stock all beer, wine, spirits, paper
products, straws, stirrers, condiments, glassware, ice and
- Maintain stock, prepare, cure and store all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product
- Take and/or process orders for drinks; mix, garnish and present
drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practice prudent portion
- Check guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Lock up and store all beverage product, food, equipment items,
- Perform general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety
standards; keep work area clean and organized.
- Adhere to provincial and corporate liquor regulations
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated
- Arrange bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display
in the bar area.
Think you have what it takes to be one of our
Bartenders? We’re committed to hiring the best
talent for the role. Here’s how we’ll know you’ll be successful in
- Serving it Right Certification.
- FoodSafe Level 1 Certification.
- Previous bartending experience is an asset.
- Energetic, friendly, love to smile, outgoing and
dedicated to outstanding customer service.
- Must be a team player.
Physical ability to carry out the duties of the position.
We are always looking for ways to invest in our people both
inside and outside of work to help them achieve their full
potential. Both full-time and part-time associates are eligible for
the following benefits:
- Opportunities for Training and Development
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to
this job via text messaging? Text JOB to
75000 and search requisition ID number
551437. Additionally, you can get
in front of the hiring manager faster and share what makes you
unique with a Pre-recorded Video Interview! Click
The advertised program is an
AI recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass,
we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly
based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without
regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, Trenton , BARTENDER (PART-TME), Other , PISCATAWAY, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!