Research Scientist I, AR & D
Company: Amneal Pharmaceuticals
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- Research Scientist, Analytical Method Development fulfills a
critical role in supporting the analytical development and
validation of testing methods for the Analytical R&D
laboratory, to characterize drug substance, raw materials, and drug
products. The individual is a part of the Analytical Method
Development team which develops, validates, and qualifies testing
methods for active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and
dosage forms, including reverse engineering of reference
- Develop and validate analytical methods (mostly LC and GC) for
active pharmaceutical ingredients, excipients and dosage forms to
be used in the analytical R&D laboratory for routine analysis.
- Development and optimization of new and existing analytical
methods for qualification, release testing of products
- Provide timely responses to internal and external inquiries.
- Provide training and guidance to laboratory analysts and group
members aimed at developing technical capabilities. Expand
analytical capabilities of the Analytical Group.
- Ensure that procedures are technically developed and conform to
appropriate standards of identity, strength, quality, purity of
- Evaluate, recommend and implement new analytical technologies
and instrumentation for testingAdditional Responsibilities:
- Stays abreast of new developments in analytical technologies.
Contributes to improvement in laboratory operations to increase
efficiency and GMP compliance.
- Leads team members on assigned projects, as required.
- Participates and leads scientific discussions on projects with
cross-functional team.Qualifications - ExternalEducation:
- Bachelors Degree (BA/BS) in chemistry or other relevant
pharmaceutical sciences - Required
- Master Degree (MS/MA) in chemistry or other relevant
pharmaceutical sciences - Preferred
- Ph. D. in pharmaceutical sciences or related subject -
- 8 years or more in pharmaceutical experience (with Bachelor's
- 6 years or more in pharmaceutical experience (with Masters
- less than one year in pharmaceutical experience (with
- Enthusiasm and dedication performing as an individual
contributor and in a team environment. - Intermediate
- Written and verbal communication and presentation skills. -
- Ability to set priorities and to follow through on commitments
utilizing organizational skills. - Intermediate
- Microsoft Office and ability to learn additional
software/programs as needed. - Intermediate
- Ability to lead projects, and meet deadlines. - Intermediate
- Creativity to solve technical and compliance problems. -
- Broad knowledge of modern analytical equipment and techniques.
- Extensive experience in cGMP laboratory testing. Hands-on
experience with HPLC, GC, TLC, and MS.
- Method development and validation experience.
- Experience writing the standard operating procedures (SOPs) and
- Experience with regulatory document compilation
Keywords: Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Trenton , Research Scientist I, AR & D, Other , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!