Senior Data Scientist (NJ)
Company: Tiger Analytics
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Tiger Analytics is looking for experienced Data Scientists to join
our fast-growing advanced analytics consulting firm. Our
consultants bring deep expertise in Data Science, Machine Learning
and AI. We are the trusted analytics partner for multiple Fortune
500 companies, enabling them to generate business value from data.
Our business value and leadership has been recognized by various
market research firms, including Forrester and Gartner. We are
looking for top-notch talent as we continue to build the best
global analytics consulting team in the world.
As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply strong expertise in AI
through the use of machine learning, data mining, and information
retrieval to design, prototype, and build next generation advanced
analytics engines and services. You will collaborate with
cross-functional teams and business partners to define the
technical problem statement and hypotheses to test. You will
develop efficient and accurate analytical models which mimic
business decisions and incorporate those models into analytical
data products and tools. You will have the opportunity to drive
current and future strategy by leveraging your analytical skills as
you ensure business value and communicate the results.
- Collaborate with business partners to develop innovative
solutions to meet objectives utilizing cutting edge techniques and
- Effectively communicate the analytics approach and how it will
meet and address objectives to business partners.
- Advocate and educate on the value of data-driven decision
making; focus on the "how and why" of solutioning.
- Lead analytic approaches; integrate solutions collaboratively
into applications and tools with data engineers, business leads,
analysts and developers.
- Create repeatable, interpretable, dynamic and scalable models
that are seamlessly incorporated into analytic data products.
- Engineer features by using your business acumen to find new
ways to combine disparate internal and external data sources.
- Share your passion for Data Science with the broader enterprise
community; identify and develop long-term processes, frameworks,
tools, methods and standards.
- Collaborate, coach, and learn with a growing team of
experienced Data Scientists.
- Stay connected with external sources of ideas through
conferences and community engagements.
- Bachelors Degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related
- 5+ years of Data Science and Machine Learning experience
- Proficiency in Python or R. Ability to write complex SQL
- Proficiency with Machine Learning concepts and modeling
techniques to solve problems such as clustering, classification,
regression, anomaly detection, simulation and optimization problems
on large scale data sets
- Ability to implement ML best practices for the entire Data
- Ability to apply various analytical models to business use
cases (NLP, Supervised, Un-Supervised, Neural Nets, etc.)
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills to
understand business partner needs and deliver solutions
- Bias for action, with the ability to deliver outstanding
results through task prioritization and time management
- Experience with data visualization tools - Tableau, R Shiny,
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant
career development in a fast-growing and challenging
entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual
Keywords: Tiger Analytics, Trenton , Senior Data Scientist (NJ), Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!