Associate UX Designer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
MRM is looking for a passionate, team-oriented Associate User
Experience (UX) Designer to join our UX team! We're looking for
someone who is eager to learn, enjoys a challenge, loves the idea
of working in a fast-paced agency environment and has the desire to
help influence digital experiences across our various clients.
Our Associate UX Designers are responsible for supporting the UX
lead in the successful planning and implementation of digital
experiences for our pharma and brand clients. Working closely with
the Creative, Strategy & Tech disciplines, you will be a key
contributor in creating innovative experiences through digital
interactions with the opportunity to define how those interactions
fit into the broader customer journey.
You should have a foundational knowledge of user-centered design,
including a base level understanding of UX strategy, familiarity in
information architecture, along with a keen awareness of digital
trends, and a deep understanding of the importance of mobile
usability. The Associate User Experience Designer reports to the
Associate Director of User Experience.
What You'll Do:
* You will help influence the digital experience of a brand by
ideating and concepting websites, dashboards, and apps, as well as
auditing existing experiences to identify areas for
* Assess consumer behavior and industry research, brand
information, digital trends, and relevant technical and user
requirements to help recommend digital solutions to clients.
* You will be a key contributor in producing detailed documentation
in the form of site maps, user flows, wireframes and functional
requirements as they pertain to the recommended digital
* Support your UX lead in creating prototypes for the purposes of
modeling, communicating, and demonstrating key aspects of the user
experience as well as to deliver specifications to the development
* Conduct research tasks that assess the competitive landscape and
industry trends to help produce competitive audits, heuristic
analysis, and other strategic digital marketing POVs.
* Contribute to presentations that articulate your proposed
solutions and their value.
* As a user experience subject matter expert, you will be key in
spotting emerging trends in the digital space and communicating
these to the team.
What You Have:
* You have the desire to take complex user requirements and create
simple user-first experiences.
* Proficiency in UX platform and apps including, Adobe XD, Figma,
Sketch and Photoshop.
* Experience with user research and translating insights from
research to your designs.
* Great communication skills when collaborating with your project
* You are flexible, decisive and you know how to put ego aside and
focus on the needs of the customer.
* Can take direction well with the ability to deliver solid work on
* 1-2-year(s) experience working on digital web products in an
agency or a bachelor's degree in UX, visual communications,
human-computer interaction or interaction design-related field.
* And above all, you are eager to improve your UX skills and start
your career with a solid agency team behind you.
* A portfolio of samples is required
At MRM//McCann, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive
digital transformation for our clients' businesses and provide
creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that
leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the
magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the
endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you
ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things
We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
* Ideas power everything
* We're Better Together
* We'll figure it out
* Complexity can be managed
* It only counts if we deliver
* Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant
for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic
Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand
out for their strategic services, including business strategy and
digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for
its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics
enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the
result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color,
gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic
origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other
occupationally irrelevant criteria.#06022021
Keywords: MRM, Trenton , Associate UX Designer, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!