Direct Support Professional (No Experience Required!)
Company: Community Options, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency
providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are seeking Direct Support Professionals (DSP), Caregivers,
Direct Care Staff, Home Health Aides- fantastic opportunity for
professional growth, while making a difference! No experience
needed - we provide PAID training!We are currently offering a $500
Sign-on bonus for Full-Time new hires & $250 Sign-on bonus for
Part-Time new hires!*New Hires must successfully complete 90 days
of satisfactory employment to be eligible. Part-Time new hires must
also maintain 20+ hours per week to be eligible* Work Locations
- Middlesex, NJ
- Monroe, NJ
- Parlin, NJ
- East Brunswick, NJ
- Kendall Park, NJ
- South Brunswick, NJ
- North Brunswick, NJ
- Franklin Township, NJ
- Cranbury, NJShifts Available
- Monday- Friday
- 3pm- 11pm
- 11pm- 7am
- 11pm- 9am
- 7am- 3pm
- 3pm- 11pm
- 11pm- 7am Minimum Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED
- Valid driver's license with a satisfactory driving record
- Ability to exercise good judgment and remain calm in crisis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management skills Responsibilities
- Provide direct care to individuals with intellectual and
developmental disabilities tailored to their Individual Support
Plan (ISP)/Person Centered Plan (PCP)
- Assist with daily routines including cleaning, cooking,
feeding, medication administration, and maintaining personal
- Monitor the health and medical needs of individuals and
immediately report any concerns
- Assist with the learning and development of independent and
- Participate with individuals in community, social, and
- Drive individuals to medical appointments and activities in the
- Ensure program documentation and billable records are completed
accurately and timely Working Conditions
- Work in residential programs, day programs, and in the
- Transport individuals utilizing your own vehicle or company
- May be required to lift or move 25+ pounds Why Community
- Competitive Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision).
- Paid Holidays-Including a Birthday Holiday!
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs.
- 403b Retirement Plan.
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities.
- Great coworkers/team that support you! If you have any
questions, please don't hesitate to contact the friendly staff at
our office! Phone Number: (609) 858-6137If interested, please click
Apply Now or send resume to: Resumes-NJMiddlesex@comop.orgCommunity
Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/VIND3
Keywords: Community Options, Inc., Trenton , Direct Support Professional (No Experience Required!), Other , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!