Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job Description:PharmScript is one of the nation's leading
pharmacies, partnering with long-term and post- acute care
facilities to supply medications to thousands of residents and
patients. When you join the PharmScript family, you join the ranks
of more than 1,700 dedicated people across the country who help to
get safe, accurate, and timely medication to those who need it
most.We're looking for a Data Scientist to join our PharmScript
team within our Continuous Improvement department. As the Data
Scientist, the ideal candidate will leverage the disparate
datasets, ensuring data integrity and quality, creating innovative
solutions and providing operational insights to improve quality,
service and customer experience. The ideal candidate will have
experience with database technologies, operational analytics,
working knowledge of Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
(AI/ML) techniques.This role will require deep acquaintance with
PharmScript's data, including but not limited to patient, payor,
claims, and dispensing. You will play a key role in ensuring data
integrity, accuracy and quality as the foundation for PharmScript's
data-centric AI journey. You will collaborate with internal
customers to design, develop, validate, implement, maintain,
enhance and support analytical and machine learning models to
deliver actionable insights that can be incorporated into business
strategies and program development. The ideal candidate for this
role will have strong coding skills, a passion for creating
technology to improve health care, an attitude of creativity and
continual learning and a desire to teach others.
- Collaborate with stakeholders, both technical and
non-technical, throughout the organization to identify
opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business
- Perform data acquisition and data transformation in support of
- Develop analytical and machine learning models based on
patient, payor, claims, and dispensing data to deliver business
- Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model
performance and be responsible for implementing robust testing
strategies leading to model optimization.
- Assess the integrity, accuracy and quality of data sources and
data collection techniques.
- Define the data science development workflows from coding and
architecture best practices, data strategy, to ML training and
- Keep up to date, latest developments in AI/ML and incorporate
these in our best practices.
- Develop presentations around insights to be delivered to
business users at all levels: strategic, tactical, operational, and
- Ensure that AI/ML deliverables can be productionized and
integrated into existing systems, processes and application
- Analyze and evaluate large quantities of data in relational
databases and unstructured forms of data, effectively balancing
quality, availability and timeliness.
- Assist various departments with evaluating AI/ML solutions or
software capabilities on the market.
- Master's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer Science,
Engineering or a relevant field required.
- 2+ years of experience in building, training and deployment of
AI/ML models including deep learning.
- 2+ years of experience in database and data modeling design,
data quality principles, source file data extraction, complex data
transformation and load processes.
- 2+ years' experience in systems analysis, data analysis and
requirements gathering in healthcare industry experience is
- Experience using statistical computer languages (R, Python,
etc.) to manipulate data, develop analytical models and draw
insights from large datasets.
- Demonstrated experience with the lifecycle development process
for AI and ML models including requirements analysis, design,
coding, testing, debugging, implementation and support.
- Experience with cloud AI/ML platform such as AWS, Google Cloud
or Azure preferred.
- Experience with collaborating with cross functional teams and
stakeholders within a division and enterprise-wide to evaluate new
- Thorough understanding of how to interpret operational data and
translate business needs into technical design and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the
ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of peers,
managers, executives, and subject matter experts to uncover and
effectively present insights that inform strategic decisions.
- Have capability and desire to mentor others and educate
business users on AI/ML knowledge.
- Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly,
solve problems and make decisions with minimal supervision.
- Solid project management skills and capability of managing
multiple deliverables and meet deadlines.
EEO Statement:PharmScript is fully committed to employing a diverse
workforce. We recruit and retain talented individuals without
regard to gender, race, age, marital status, disability, veteran
status, sexual orientation and gender identity or any other status
protected by federal, state or local law.
Keywords: Pharmscript, Trenton , Data Scientist, Other , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!