Company: Nuvo Cares
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Nuvo Group is committed to serving providers and expectant
mothers by advancing pregnancy care with new technology, tools, and
practices. The INVU platform combines proprietary hardware for data
collection, innovative cloud-based software for computational power
and AI tools to optimize the pregnancy care experience on a global
scale. The INVU by Nuvo--- platform is an--FDA cleared medical
grade remote monitoring solution that combines wearable technology
with dynamic cloud-based data capture and visualization to provide
pregnancy monitoring that is accurate and reliable.--The Product
Specialist will work in collaboration with internal--teams
(Product, Marketing, Clinical Affairs and Customer Care) to ensure
excellent product delivery to our customers and partners.If you are
an enthusiastic and driven product specialist and keen to join a
growing company in the field of maternal fetal connected health -
we would love to hear from you!Responsibilities
- Schedule and deliver product training and demonstrations to
clinical research sites, customers, and partners online, at
congresses and on-site at hospitals.
- Build and maintain relationships with physicians, site staff,
key administration other personnel and as necessary.
- Gather market intelligence and feedback from customers in order
to thoroughly understand their needs and provide feedback to
appropriate internal parties.
- Support the sales team by serving as a technical resource and
providing customer insights to the team.
- Respond to product-related questions in a professional and
- Setting up documentation for pre or post clinical
sites/customer training, such as quick guides, presentations,
- Acquire good product knowledge and keeping up to date with
product updates and new releases
- Plan and assist with new product releases and events.
- Keep up to date with developments in the remote fetal
- Document the Voice-of-the-customer and post-marketing feedback
per regulatory requirements and company SOPs.
- Closely monitor and address competitor activities in the
Professional Skills and Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a medical, life science,
business or related field of study.
- At least 2 years of experience in a product specialist role in
the medical device industry, preferably with digital health
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with
the ability to train different audiences effectively.
- Strong customer focus with the ability to create and sustain
strong working partnerships with all stakeholders across the
- Flexibility to adapt to the growing technology and market
- Ability to work both in a team environment and
- Enthusiasm & a proactive approach to problem-solving
- Ability to travel--
Keywords: Nuvo Cares, Trenton , Product Specialist, Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!