Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BE THE CHOICE, NOT THE OPTION Strivector specializes in catering
to your specific desired company culture and purpose-filled job
needs. We help our clients meet their fast-growing business, new
and existing positions with talented individuals like you.
Strivector works alongside Fortune 500, mid-sized and Start-ups for
full-time and contract positions; on our list of companies, we have
Bank of America, Fannie Mae, Philips, Smith & Nephew, Arthrex. THE
JOB This is a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist position and
requires someone who has experience in Sourcing, Recruiting
life-cycle . As a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist your roles and
responsibilities will include:
- End to end hands-on sourcing / recruiting for roles within the
- Liaise with internal clients (business leaders, delivery, and
account stakeholders), and take
- ownership of assigned portfolio of requisitions, provide
adequate coverage within expected
- turnaround time (TAT) SLAs.
- Drive assigned portfolio related sync ups with internal
delivery and account stakeholders.
- Build a rapport with internal counterparts, manage, and
re-calibrate expectations as needed.
- Build and maintain a pulse of market realities in terms of
practical feasibility of skill
- combinations and resources costs especially pertaining to
positions in the assigned portfolio.
- Maintain reports and trackers for the assigned portfolio, while
ensuring adherence to process
- compliance and ATS related protocols compliance DESIRED SKILLS
AND EXPERIENCE Most importantly, you need to be a passionate Sr.
Talent Acquisition Specialist who enjoys his work and is considered
to be one of the best within your organization. The ideal Sr.
Talent Acquisition Specialist would be someone with deep experience
in many (if not all) of the following:
- At least five to ten years hands-on experience hiring resources
in senior level corporate functions for IT consulting organizations
(e.g., Sales, Practice and/or Delivery roles) and/or specialty,
in-demand tech skills involving AI/ML, Cloud, Application
Development, Data Engineering or Data Science expertise for
- Technical prowess to gather, interpret and re-write technical
job requirements, massage and scrub them as needed as per the
market supply situation. An attitude to do whatever it takes to get
the job done, with a solutioning mindset to identify, mitigate and
resolve issues along the recruiting life cycle.
- Fluency and confidence to liaise with business leaders, manage
their expectations while driving the recruiting process forward
towards a meaningful conclusion.
- Fluency in utilizing job portals and professional networks such
as LinkedIn, with a strong ability to attract passive talent and
engage with senior level resources.
- Fluency in creating and tuning iterations of Boolean strings
would be highly advantageous Prior experience working in a high
pressure, fast-paced environment We understand that even if you are
a seasoned Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist you may not have all
the skills listed here. If you are a good at what you do and have a
willingness to learn, lets talk. ADDITIONAL INFORMATION
Compensation: Based on Experience. One of the best in the industry
Minimum Education: Associate degree in a technical field such as
computer science, computer engineering or related field required.
Minimum Experience Minimum 4 years of experience required with
Screening, Sourcing, recruiting life cycle and Boolean strings Type
of position: Permanent Telecommute: No Location: Princeton, NJ
(option to work remotely with partial on-premises presence)
Relocation accepted: No
Keywords: Strivector, Trenton , Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!