Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T
Company: Johnson & Johnson
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's
Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Operator,
CAR-T to be located in Raritan, NJ. #RPI2021
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what
matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We
focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most
devastating and complex diseases of our time. And we pursue the
most promising science, wherever it might be found.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. provides medicines for an array of
health concerns in several therapeutic areas, including
Cardiovascular, Metabolic, Mental Health, and Pain Management.
Please visit www.JanssenPharmaceuticalsInc.com for more
information. We are Janssen. Our mission drives us. Our patients
inspire us. We collaborate with the world for the health of
everyone in it.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness
of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal
AS THE MANUFACTURING OPERATOR, CAR-T, YOU WILL:
* Be part of the manufacturing operations team responsible for
production of autologous CAR-T products for clinical and commercial
operation in a controlled current Good Manufacturing Practice
(cGMP) cleanroom environment.
* Perform process unit operations according to standard operating
procedures and batch records, and record production data and
information in a clear, concise, format according to Good
Documentation Practices (GDP).
* Perform tasks on time in a manner consistent with the safety
policies, quality systems and cGMP requirements.
* Execute production activities common to cell culturing,
purification, aseptic processing and cryopreservation using
* Work in a team based, cross-functional environment to complete
production tasks required by shift schedule.
* Aid in the development of manufacturing processes including
* Drive continuous improvement of manufacturing operations
leveraging own observation as well as input of team members.
* Handle human derived materials in containment areas.
* A High School diploma with a minimum of two (2) years of related
work experience OR an Associate's or Bachelor's degree in a related
field is required.
* Experience in manufacturing, maintenance, quality, testing, or
engineering areas is preferred.
* Knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) is
* Experience in the Pharmaceuticals or Biopharmaceuticals industry
* Experience in an aseptic and manufacturing environment is
* Proficiency in English (verbal and written), as well as, good
communication skills are required.
* Ability to lift a minimum of 25 lbs. and to stand for a long
period of time are required.
* Basic proficiency with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint and Outlook) is required.
* Availability to work in a day shift (1st or 2nd shift) is
* Ability to accommodate changes in the schedule including working
in other shifts as per operational needs is required.
* This position will be based in Raritan, NJ and requires up to ten
percent (10%) of domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected
veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis
United States-New Jersey-Raritan-1000 US HIghway 202
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (6062)
Keywords: Johnson & Johnson, Trenton , Manufacturing Operator, CAR-T, Other , Raritan, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!