Posted on: January 16, 2022
2nd Shift Warehouse Clerk
$16.00 per hour
Responsible for scheduling truck deliveries and pick ups
Works closely with customer service, client representatives, and
representatives and drivers of trucking firms to achieve and
maintain high service levels
Coordinates drivers, equipment, and freight
Ensures that all shipping and receiving documents and functions are
completed accurately and on time
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight to comply with warehouse
operations and capacities.
- Meet or exceed all service and efficiency standards for
shipping and receiving.
- Ensure accuracy of all shipping and receiving (B.O.L.)
- Handle all customers and customer representatives at the
- Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping
and receiving activities.
- Maintain legible and accurate records and logs as
- Assist in training new associates.
- Assist in maintaining facility security.
- Maintain the facility dock door control board to be accurate at
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety and report
unsafe conditions that can't be self -corrected to the warehouse
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work area in accordance
with company standards of housekeeping.
- Conduct yourself in a polite and service oriented manner
towards customer representatives and fellow associates.
Required Education and Experience:
- 1 year experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, preferred
Our Organization is an equal opportunity employer.
Keywords: DHL, Trenton , Traffic Clerk, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!