Company: Church & Dwight
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real
We're a company that genuinely cares about our people, our
products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and
collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means
each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We
have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is
possible. While we might not be the largest company in our
industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because:
Together We Have the Power to Win.
A Research Chemist demonstrates competence in the area of cosmetics
and or medical devices. This professional has a good understanding
of diagnostic products and feminine hygiene products, processes and
technologies associated with these products.
Role Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Conducts bench-top formula development of feminine hygiene
products under the general direction of the Manager.
- Conducts independent research related to immunoassay test
systems under the general direction of the Manager
- Create, update, and maintain electronic product specifications.
Assemble product history files, and relevant documentation to
support launch of new products.
- Adhere to and follow established procedures and policies for
working in the laboratory.
- Provides innovative technology and leadership in solving
- Experienced in developing experimental design, analyzing data
and developing conclusions.
- Analyzes data, provides timely reports, and maintains complete
and accurate records of experimental studies.
- Reviews scientific literature to maintain knowledge of new
developments in feminine hygiene and immunoassay technology.
- Attends meetings and seminars to maintain and enhance knowledge
of feminine hygiene and immunoassay technology.
Education and Experience
BS or MS degree from an accredited institution in chemistry,
biochemistry, immunochemistry or related discipline with 5+ years
of industrial experience or an entry level with a PhD in a related
Skills and Competencies
- Technical and Functional Knowledge
- Most involvement in project work includes direct technical
- Executes technical work in laboratory, pilot, or manufacturing
- Self Management
- Plans and executes multiple small projects with limited
- Uses good judgment in priority calls with guidance from
supervisor and meets the project objectives.
- Plans, designs, and interprets experiments independently with
periodic supervisory plan review.
- Creativity and Innovation
- Demonstrates ability to innovate in test method
- Innovative Problem Solving and Risk Management
- Analyzes results, draws conclusions, and recommends
COVID VACCINE REQUIREMENT*: To support the health and safety of our
team members, successful candidates for employment in this role
must (1) be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as defined by the
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and to have
submitted proof of vaccination status, or (2) request and receive
an approved accommodation based on medical circumstances or
sincerely held religious beliefs, practices or observances.
- Only applicable for Corporate positions based in Princeton, NJ
and Ewing, NJ
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity
Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture
visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Keywords: Church & Dwight, Trenton , Research Chemist, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!