Internal Medicine Physician General Internist - Physicians Only Apply - Perm
Company: Placements USA LLC
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A Internal Medicine Physician General Internist practice is
seeking a qualified physician for Trenton, NJ. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by ExactMD. Medical Doctors Only
Prominent Internal Medicine Residency program seeking a BE/BC
Internal Medicine physician interested in a rewarding academic
Outstanding opportunity to mentor 3rd year Chief Residents through
Leadership, Teaching & Evaluation, Clinical Practice & Preceptor
Supervision, Research project guidance as well as Administrative
work on Committees and management meetings.Must possess a current
NJ license.Clinical Faculty Responsibilities- Department of
MedicinePhysician shall provide the following professional services
to SFMC as the Attending Physician --- Department of Medicine in
accordance with the high professional standards of SFMC and as set
out in the SFMC---s Medical Staff Bylaws and Mission
- Supervise associate third year chiefs with respect to
conference development, schedulingsimulation evaluation activities
and standardized patient activities.
- Counsel residents and act as a resident advisor
- Mediate resident conflicts.
B.--Teaching and Evaluation1. Conduct Morning Report (Intake
Rounds) and Sign Out Rounds.2. Perform mincex's and observed
evaluations of internal medicine residents.3. Deliver lectures and
conferences as assigned (at least one didactic
- Provide resident performance feedback and appraisal as
- Evaluate residents using New Innovations in a timely manner as
determined by program
- Utilize Milestone documents and EPAS in evaluating
- Provide clinical practice and preceptor supervision as a core
faculty member as--delineated in department procedures and resident
handbook. This includes inpatientfaculty service, medical
continuity clinic, and medical consults.
- Provide overnight, weekend, and holiday coverage in rotation
with other facultymembers.
- Provide administrative coverage in rotation with faculty
- Submit appropriate documentation for patient services.
D.--Administrative1. Serve on Committees as assigned by Chair and
Associate Program Director ofDepartment of Medicine.2. Attend
faculty and Department of Medicine meetings.3. Assist third year
chiefs with scheduling and maintaining ACGME work and Duty
- Monitor resident PTO time and personal days in conjunction with
- Assist Program Director and Associate Program Director with
Curriculum review and
- Assist Program Director and Associate Program Director in
maintaining accurateattendance reports.
- Participate in preparation for ACGME, Cler, and program
accreditation site visits.
- Assist residents and faculty in developing research projects,
Cler performance improvement projects, and training a resident ACP
College Bowl competition team.
- Cover faculty for scheduled and unscheduled absences as
- Maintain current BLS/ACLS.
- Attend professional CME meetings as assigned and attend medical
Grand Rounds as scheduled.
- Participate in Faculty Development Programs as required by
ACGME requirements for core faculty.
- Participate in Recruitment.
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Chair and Program
- Perform Scholarly Activity as delineated by ACGME accreditation
- Maintain ABIM certification as required to renew this contract
and continue as program faculty.
- Meet all ACGME requirements to be designated core faculty.
Please email your CV to (Registered Profile Required)Cyn
Doyle(Registered Profile Required)--
Keywords: Placements USA LLC, Trenton , Internal Medicine Physician General Internist - Physicians Only Apply - Perm, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!