Business Development Associate (Remote)
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Build the solution that transforms the real estate industry!
Want to infuse a $34B sector of the insurance and real estate
industry with predictive analytics and a tech-forward customer
experience? Yearning for a startup culture within a profitable
nationwide company? Join Doma and send an entirely new type of real
estate model into the world.
Doma and its family of brands - States Title, North American Title
Company (NATC) and North American Title Insurance Company (NATIC) -
offer solutions for lenders, real estate professionals, title
agents, and homeowners that make closings vastly more simple and
efficient, reducing cost and increasing customer satisfaction.
- Customer Obsessed - We always put our customers first.
- Solution Driven - We solve problems that other people are
- People leaders - We grow all of our people into leaders.
- One Team - We believe inclusion and teamwork produce the best
- Direct with Respect - We communicate with honesty and respect
to our colleagues, customers, and partners.
The Channel Sales and Marketing organization generates the revenue
needed to fuel our business and ongoing development of our product.
We are seeking a Business Development Associate to help grow our
channel business and support market awareness of the Doma solution.
To realize this, we need you to build relationships, employ soft-
and hard-selling strategies, and enable our internal and external
teams towards product adoption.
What you'll be doing
- Help us grow the business with partners and customers driving
towards a revenue target.
- You do this by building deep relationships, developing
processes, and driving attraction of our product with sales teams,
partners, and homeowners.
- Assist in the development of go-to-market plans as we expand
our reach and route-to-market.
- Become a subject matter expert for our line of business and be
the go-to person to field questions from internal and external
- Provide engaging, thought-provoking presentations to our
partners that inspire product adoption.
- Share progress and collaborate with team to ensure project
plans are on track and on time.
- Monitor key performance indicators that support growth and
continue to refine plans accordingly.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at communicating.
And, you're cool under pressure. You make the sophisticated simple
and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey.
You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share
your passion for the homeowner journey.
- Customer and partner needs can often be outstanding - but,
you're quick on your feet and connect and influence the right
people both internally and externally. On top of that, you can sell
a pen to just about anyone.
- As a go-to person in our company, you are trusted and
comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes,
negotiations and own the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up
to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- You're a futurist and someone who actively talks and listens
through endless possibilities - with customers, partners, and
teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a
reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every
detail and commit to what is right, in order to continue moving
- Strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing
priorities, urgent customer and partner needs, or a final push to
meet our forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus
your time and energy.
- A don't give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of
resistance or setbacks. Seize every opportunity and empower others
to reach their goals along the way.
- Adapt to change and find the right path without necessarily
having all the pieces to the puzzle. At Doma, things aren't always
clear, but you shift gears and thrive when asked to explore new
ground, rather than waiting on others.
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- High integrity and high energy
- Exceptional communication, organization, and presentation
- Real estate experience a plus
- Strong understanding of marketing and sales best practices and
- Ability to thrive in a startup environment
- Excels at planning and tactical execution
- Proficiency in MS Office Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook,
- Self-motivating and accountable
- Respectful, honest, and humble
We want the work you do here to be the best work of your life.
We believe the most valuable investment we can make - and the
greatest boost we can give to your career - is to build an
outstanding team of colleagues who are passionate about our
We currently offer the following benefits and will continually
evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, and
leveraging the very highest quality talent.
- Our passionate, capable team will always be our #1 benefit
- We are proud of the team we have built so far, and we are
excited about the team we have yet to add
- Learn something new every day
- Get more done than you would anywhere else
- Competitive salaries
- Top-of-the-line computer equipment
- Multiple Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits options to allow
you to customize to your and your Family's needs
- Paid Time Off
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Commuter Flexible Spending Account (i.e. Transit or
- Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
- Auto & Home Insurance Group Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
We believe in Equal Opportunity
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: Doma, Trenton , Business Development Associate (Remote), Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!