Company: Direct Cabinet Sales
Posted on: August 8, 2022
Job DescriptionNow Building – Future Leaders!Direct Cabinet
Sales, a Division of US LBM is Seeking Packers for our Dayton, NJ
Location.We are hiring motivated individuals to package cabinets
and related accessories. We're a people first company that's
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now.Schedule Monday-Friday – 1st
Shift 7am-3:30pm Overtime may be available as needed.What you
should know about working at Direct Cabinet Sales:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on, and we
band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere; this is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard. We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- We're built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.How You Will Spend Your Days as an Packer
- Preparing appropriate packaging materials for wood cabinets and
- Securely packaging finished products to prepare for
- Verify proper product labeling and tracking
- Organize and handle products to move into shipping
- Comply with Company's attendance policy by maintaining regular
and predictable attendance.
- Other duties as assigned by local management.We want you to
build your career with us! Can you check all of these boxes?Packer
- Experience. None, we are willing to train the right candidates!
But it's also great if you have packaging experience and basic
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8-10+ hour work shifts
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 75lbs consistently and
bend, twist, squat and reach throughout work shift
- Willingness. Must have the drive to learn
- Teamwork. Team focused approach to work
- Excellence. Excellent work ethic and attendanceBuilding Your
Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days)
- The Good. 401(k) with company match
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.Build Your Future Today With Direct Cabinet
Sales.Direct Cabinet Sales, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is
an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis
of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex,
age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status,
genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital
status, military status, order of protection status, or any other
legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local
Keywords: Direct Cabinet Sales, Trenton , Packaging Associate, Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!