Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Quality Assurance SpecialistPrinceton, New Jersey2nd
Shift-3:15pm-11:45pmPharmaceutical ManufacturingAre you looking to
make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity
offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package
including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and
paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals?Then
this opportunity could be the right fit for you.Must have
experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- A Positive Work Environment
- Business hoursJob Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or similar.
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Monitor the manufacturing equipment and rooms and packaging
- Be able to perform incoming and outgoing inspections of
finished product batches.
- Follow written , approved procedures to maintain cGMP
- Inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for
- Analyze data, create reports and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase
understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs and FDA requirements
during all phase of operations.
- Performs process checks and verification's to ensure the
quality is maintained.Ask for
Jasleenjasleen@ajuliaexecutivesearch.comAjulia Executive Search is
a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and
Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of
our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes
competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Trenton , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!