Quality Assurance Lead
Company: ACS Solutions
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Location :- Duluth, GA // Piscataway ,
- Create, shape, and monitor test plans for scalability,
security, functionality, and usability
- Planning the testing strategies, methods for projects and
customizing the testing as needed. Implementing, executing and
capturing results of test plans/test scripts/test cases.
- Work and collaborate closely with Engineering and Product
- Contributes to testing tool - Selenium, Java, Automation,
TestNG, Web Services, XML, Unix, REST API Testing, Selenium Hub,
Grid2, and Test Harness.(e.g., Sysadmin, Engineer, Architect,
- Demonstrable web, mobile, embedded, or physical installation
project experience GitHub (or similar) account for code review of
patches and projects
- Mentor 5 testers.
- Assign projects/user stories to the 5 testers.
- Typically lead 4-5 projects per Release.
- Attend grooming/DTP calls for assigned projects.
- Also assist with testing and defect submission/resolution as
- Provide release KPI's for on-shore ACS Group
Keywords: ACS Solutions, Trenton , Quality Assurance Lead, Other , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!