Quality Assurance Specialist
Company: Ajulia Executive Search
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Quality Assurance SpecialistPrinceton, New Jersey
2nd Shift-3:15pm-11:45pmPharmaceutical Manufacturing
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This
exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent
benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance,
vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future
career goals?Then this opportunity could be the right fit for
Must have experience in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Pay
- A Positive Work Environment
- Business hours
- Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Pharmaceutical or similar.
- Be able to perform all IPQA (In-Process Quality Assurance)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Monitor the manufacturing equipment and rooms and packaging
- Be able to perform incoming and outgoing inspections of
finished product batches.
- Follow written , approved procedures to maintain cGMP
- Inspect and evaluate procedures and processes for
- Analyze data, create reports and communicate feedback.
- Train teams to reduce quality problems and increase
understanding of quality goals.
- Document current state, risks, and process improvement
- Ensures compliance with cGMP, Company SOPs and FDA requirements
during all phase of operations.
- Performs process checks and verification's to ensure the
quality is maintained.
Ask for Jasleenjasleen@ajuliaexecutivesearch.comAjulia Executive
Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT,
Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search
for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that
includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit
Keywords: Ajulia Executive Search, Trenton , Quality Assurance Specialist, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!