Posted on: September 22, 2022
ROLE SUMMARYTravels worldwide on corporate aircraft to perform
the duties of a Flight Attendant. Responsible for all levels of
cabin service. Ensures the highest level of safety and service
provided to passengers. The ideal candidate will be a team player
that is flexible and willing to take on additional responsibilities
to provide a superior level of service.ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES
Responsibilities may include but not limited to:
- Provide cabin safety support - including aircraft emergency
briefings, emergency response, etc.
- Direct and assist passengers in the event of an emergency.
- Administer first aid i.e.: CPR, AED, etc.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable safety and regulatory
- Perform a high level of passenger service and comfort while
traveling on corporate aircraft.
- Conduct pre-flight checks of all cabin emergency equipment
- Plan and procure creative meals that meet all safety and
- Thorough knowledge of the operation of all cabin systems
- Excellent CRM skills - the ability to work as a crew,
communicate, establish priorities and solutions onboard the
- Inspect, clean and stock the cabin, galley, lavatories, and
flight deck after every leg.
- Ensure the aircraft is always prepared for a flight: cleaned
- Responsibility to maintain commissary including procurement of
stock for all company aircraft.
- Perform monthly audits on aircraft / commissary stores.
- Responsible for assuring that company goals for safety,
security and quality are met by compliance with company Safety
Management System (SMS) reporting.
- Actively participate in safety, standards or training committee
- Flight attendant specific training from Flight Safety, FACTs or
- Aviation specific first aide training certification from
MedAire or similar.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years as a corporate flight attendant.
- Experience in large cabin corporate aircraft service, catering
and food preparation.
- Excellent customer service skills. Must be able to
independently manage cabin during emergency or abnormal
- Interact comfortably with senior level executives to establish
and maintain control of the cabin environment.
- Must be extremely flexible and demonstrate ability to adjust to
- Available to fly on short notice (3 hour call out).
- Must have valid passport and be able to travel internationally
- Fully vaccinated for Covid 19 / yellow fever vaccine
- Ability to travel on long duration international flights.
- Must be located within 60 miles of Trenton Mercer
- BS degree and 1+ years of experience OR High School Diploma and
3+ years of experience as a Corporate Flight
- Must be able to lift up to 70lbs.
- Must be operate main cabin door / emergency exits weighing
- Ability to stand for extended periodswith limited ability to
sit.NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be available to work varying hours - including nights,
weekdays, weekends and holidays
- Length of travel may last 14+ daysOther Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: September 21, 2022Relocation
assistance may be available based on business needs and/or
eligibility.Pfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully
vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As
required by applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for
Reasonable Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and
other transfers of value to health care providers as required by
federal and state transparency laws and implementing regulations.
These laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government
agencies with information such as a health care provider's name,
address and the type of payments or other value received, generally
for public disclosure. Subject to further legal review and
statutory or regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to
pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed
physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value under the
federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act.
Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting
expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or
reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments made
currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions
regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your
Talent Acquisition representative.EEO & Employment
EligibilityPfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms
and conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify
employer.Aviation and Transportation#LI-PFE
Keywords: Pfizer, Trenton , Flight Attendant, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!