Coord Substance Abuse Awareness
Company: Hackensack Meridian Health
Location: Belle Mead
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Description: How have you impacted someone's life today? At
Hackensack Meridian Health our teams are focused on changing the
lives of our patients by providing the highest level of care each
and every day. From our hospitals, rehab centers and occupational
health teams to our long-term care centers, at-home care
capabilities, and behavioral health, our complete spectrum of
services will allow you to apply your skills in multiple settings
while building your career, all within New Jersey's premier
- Our school facilitates and nurtures our students, grades 7 -
12, along their educational journey. This is an all empassing
effort where school staff empower, encourage and model strategies
for our students.
- The school team is a professional support network, helping
build a student's inner wealth and resilience for their eventual
return to their sending school districts.
- Our goal is for the students who attend our school to be better
equipped to tackle school and community life. Responsibilties:
- Identifies appropriate instructional needs and teaching
strategies for students at all levels.
- Evaluates the Eastern Mountain School's compliance with the New
Jersey Department of Education's Chemical Health Education
- Involves school and community representatives in planning,
developing or revising the chemical health curriculum.
- Identifies and coordinates with appropriate community resources
which can supplement the chemical health curriculum.
- Identifies and administers assessment and evaluation
instruments to analyze the effectiveness of the chemical education
- Develops strategies to promote the personal and professional
growth of all school personnel in the area of chemical health
- Coordinates and provides evaluation services for pupil affected
by drug or alcohol use, in accordance with the New Jersey
- Coordinates and provides intervention and treatment referral
services for pupils affected by drug or alcohol use, in accordance
with the New Jersey Administrative Code.
- Conducts or provides for student awareness, intervention and/or
- Manages school-based team intervention activities.
Qualifications: Master's degree (Counseling or related field);
Minimum three (3) year working experience as a SAC. Preferably
working with adolescents NJDOE Substance Abuse Counselor
Certification OR NJDOE Certificate of Eligibility (CE) Substance
Abuse Counselor Certification LCADC preferred NJDOE Criminal
Keywords: Hackensack Meridian Health, Trenton , Coord Substance Abuse Awareness, Other , Belle Mead, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!