Company: BJ's Wholesale Club
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Join a team of more than 25,000 team members, comprised of our
home office and over 215 clubs and 3 distribution centers in 17
states. Were committed to delivering value and convenience to our
Members, helping them save every day on everything they need for
their family and home. BJs Wholesale Club offers a collaborative,
team-oriented environment where all team members can learn, grow
Job SummaryWorking closely with the Front-End Manager, the Omni
Supervisor is responsible for providing leadership and direction
within the club and driving club performance, particularly for the
departments that he/she directly manages. Perform all OMNI
functions, lead the Omni team members and to establish operational
efficiencies, maintain policies and procedures and deliver an
outstanding member experience. Responsible for the administration
of all digital initiatives including: BOPIC, BOPIC Fresh, Curbside,
Express Pay and Ship from Club.Leadership:
- Know their business/business acumen. Exhibit strategic thinking
and sound decision-making thorough knowledge and utilization of
- Lead through change. Model leadership competencies, build
credibility and act as a champion for business growth.
- Communicate effectively. Provide the information teams require
to be successful.
- Build high performing teams by creating a culture of
collaboration. Provide honest and timely direction, follow up and
feedback that will drive business results and support team member
- Deliver results. Execute business expectations within expected
timeframes by setting clear expectations, utilizing follow up and
- Teach, coach and lead through the club level training process.
Support team member engagement within all areas of responsibility
to enable the application of policies, procedures, and
- Drive a culture of development, strategic thinking and acting,
ethical decision making and engagement. Lead with the team member
and member in mind to address all concerns and to escalate any
concerns, as appropriate.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Embrace inclusion and diversity, by working together with
collaboration and respect. Acknowledge team member success, work as
a team to achieve goals, identify and retain top talent.Members:
- Guarantee service excellence through all points of
- Set service standard expectations for all team members. Provide
team support and empowerment to resolve every member concern.
- Ensure a safe and positive environment and experience for the
- Daily commitment to GOLD Member Standards
- Greet, Anticipate, Appreciate (GAA)
- Fast, Friendly Full, Fresh, CleanClub Standards: Lead teams to
deliver GOLD club standards daily.
- Define and model GOLD- Grand opening look daily
- All items stocked and promotional plans executed
- Maintain visible accurate signage
- Clean and organized, inside, and out
- Perishable areas stocked and rotated with cold chain
maintainedKnow Your Business:
- Acquire a deep knowledge of key metrics and reporting for total
club and department performance.
- Drive performance and profitability by using reporting to
identify trends and areas of opportunity.
- Have the foresight to see a breakdown in process and correct it
before it negatively impacts club performance metrics.
- Communicate a simple message to your team on the connection
between consistent operational performance and achieving club
financial targets.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Process Member purchases in a fast, courteous, and friendly
manner by pulling merchandise from a pick list/(RF) device,
physical breakdown of merchandise, building and shrink-wrapping
packages, moving merchandise from sales floor to staging area.
- Update merchandise locations, and operating equipment, to
maintain consistency and organization with product placement and
- Utilizes a handheld scanner device (RF) device to pick orders
from the sales floor. Uses handheld scanner device (RF) to verify
merchandise. Must be able to proficiently master utilization of
- Communicates problems with inventory and/or equipment with Home
Office and can recommend process improvements with inventory
- Identifies expired or short dated Items included on pick list
and communicates concerns with Home Office.
- Ensures all orders are picked in a timely manner to meet all
productivity requirements. Works with a high level of urgency to
ensure deadlines are met. Ensures operational efficiencies,
processes, and productivity standards are executed with 100%
adherence to established SOP for BOPIC, BOPIC Fresh, Curbside and
Ship from Club.
- Teach, coach and train Omni Experience Ambassadors on club
policies and procedures and best order pulling practices.
- Directly manages and assesses Team Member performance, provides
actionable feedback and coaches, teaches, and develops talent.
Assists in hiring, training, and performance management of all Omni
team member. Ensuring all departments are properly staffed.
- Works with club team to have merchandise pulled from reserve
area when possible, to avoid sales floor replenishment.
- Ensures the product is properly wrapped and secured to the
pallet prior to transport. Clearly labels pallets with required
information. Oversees the package carrier pick up.
- Prints staging ticket, packing slip, shipping labels, and other
- Securely packages the order in accordance with standard
- Processes the shipment through BJs Pick Up & Pay
- Ensures the SFC/BOPIC area is neat, clean, and organized.
Performs general housekeeping duties, including removing trash and
cardboard from the work area. Handles damaged goods and spoiled
products in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Processes returns to the club and makes determination on how to
handle (via DDR or Membership desk)
- Reviews and manages daily and weekly OMNI reporting.
- Manage and maintain the company standards regarding SLAs and
- Reviews ordering and replenishment of supplies for the
- Maintains all club policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned, including working in other
departments as needed.
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of this job.Qualifications
- Demonstrate leadership capabilities, including driving team
member engagement, managing/supervising cross-functional teams,
training team members, and driving and communicating results. Able
to own and deliver against strategic initiatives and
- Committed to driving outstanding service to all Members.
- Open shift availability required
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Previous supervisor experience preferred.
- Previous order pulling experience preferred.
- Previous RF scanner experience preferred.
- Computer proficiency required.Environmental Job Conditions
- Most of the time is spent moving about frequently on hard
surfaces. There may be a need to occasionally position oneself to
examine or scan merchandise, including bending, handling, pulling,
reaching, and/or stooping.
- Frequently requires lifting objects up to 30 pounds. May
require lifting and moving heavy and/or awkward objects more than
30 pounds with assistance.
- Located in a comfortable indoor environment surrounded by
moving machinery and/or loud equipment. There may be exposure to
temperature extremes from freezers and/or coolers.
- There may be occasional exposure to Company-approved cleaning
Keywords: BJ's Wholesale Club, Trenton , Omni Supervisor, Other , Bordentown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!