Weekend Supervisor 7p-7a Supervisor Premium Rate!!!!
Company: The Elms Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of C
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Elms Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of Cranbury - We
are seeking a qualified -Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor -who is
responsible for supervising the day-to-day nursing activities of
the Center in accordance with current federal, state, and local
standards, guidelines, and regulations that govern our Center, and
as may be required by the Director of Nursing Services, to ensure
that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to
practice as an RN in this state.
- Minimum 5+ years nursing experience in a hospital, nursing home
or other healthcare setting.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a nurse supervisor.
- Strong communication skills, professionalism and ability to
deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors,
government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Strong knowledge of nursing and medical practices and
procedures, as well as laws, regulations, and guidelines that
pertain to nursing care centers.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the
willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other
- Ability to plan, organize, develop, implement, and interpret
the programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures, etc.,
that are necessary for providing quality care.
- Assist the Director of Nursing Services in directing the
day-to-day functions of the nursing activities in accordance with
current rules, regulations, and guidelines that govern the
long-term care Center.
- Consult with the resident and the resident's family and
physician in planning the resident's care, treatment,
rehabilitation, etc., as necessary.
- Start IVs, obtain sputum, urine and other specimens for lab
tests as ordered, etc., as necessary.
- Monitor medication passes and treatment schedules to ensure
that medications are being administered as ordered and that
treatments are provided as scheduled.
- Provide coaching, development, training and performance
evaluations to assigned nursing and nursing support staff.
- Participate in the development, maintenance and implementation
of the Center's quality assurance program for the nursing service
Keywords: The Elms Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center of C, Trenton , Weekend Supervisor 7p-7a Supervisor Premium Rate!!!!, Other , Cranbury, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!