Total Rewards Strategy Associate
Company: Graybar Electric Company, Inc.
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Become part of the excitement.
As a Total Rewards Strategy Associate, you will be responsible for
the creative and strategic design and evaluation of Graybar's Total
Rewards offerings which translate business goals and company
culture into compensation, benefits, and wellness programs meant to
attract, reward, and retain the best industry talent. Graybar is
looking for a self-starter who can demonstrate initiative and
leadership, think strategically, and influence key stakeholders on
total rewards strategies that continue to position us as an
employer of choice.
This position is eligible to be fully remote and can be based
anywhere in the United States.
Pay Details: The expected total compensation for this position is
$100,000 to $125,000 annually. This includes the base pay and
eligible bonus earnings based on specific and relevant business
In this role you will:
* Design total rewards strategies that incentivize high performance
and reward desired behaviors for each business area.
* Use excellent analytical abilities to research, evaluate, and
identify opportunities to improve or change current benefit
offerings to ensure program's alignment to the business
* Utilize strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and excellent
communication and presentation skills to influence and gain buy-in
for strategy recommendations from key stakeholders.
* Establish, build, and maintain dashboards and reporting
mechanisms to measure key compensation, benefit, and engagement
data which validate total rewards programs' effectiveness.
* Demonstrate strong organizational skills, attention to detail,
and multitasking skills to independently manage multiple competing
and time sensitive projects.
* Seek guidance, clarification, and feedback on total rewards
programs from key stakeholders and employee feedback surveys.
* Lead business relationships with brokers, vendors, and
consultants to implement and drive total rewards strategy.
* Monitor benefits programs to ensure compliance and
competitiveness. Collaborate with the accounting and finance
departments to review cost implications of total reward
* Support the negotiation process, evaluate plan offerings, and
make selection recommendations to leadership.
* Partner with HR Strategy to establish a communication cadence
that drives the awareness and understanding of all total reward
* Provide ongoing support to the benefits operations team.
What you bring to the table:
* 5 years of employment at a total rewards, benefits, or
compensation design consulting firm designing, evaluating, and
strategizing total rewards programs for medium to large
* 5 years' relevant experience, including but not limited to:
* Developing, managing, and evaluating various components of
compensation programs including base pay, bonuses, incentives,
sales compensation and commission plans, and executive pay
* Evaluating existing total rewards offerings and identifying
opportunities to improve organizations' current total rewards
* Designing, strategizing, and recommending new, innovative total
rewards, benefits, and compensation programs for medium to large
* Managing defined contribution and defined benefit retirement
* Four-year degree: HR, finance, or related field
* 10 years or more of experience preferred
* Advanced degree in HR, Business Administration, or related field
* Certified Compensation Professional (CCP), Senior Professional in
Human Resources (SPHR), Certified Employee Benefit Specialist
(CEBS) and/or Certified Benefits Professional (CBP) certification
* Understanding of compensation theory (practice and trends) and
benefit plans (design, regulatory compliance)
* Proficiency with HR information systems and Microsoft Office,
including advanced spreadsheet capabilities in Excel
* Technical/general knowledge of labor law principles related to
Reward, statutory benefit, and retirement/pension plans
* Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills and ability to handle
sensitive and confidential information with discretion
Why should you join Graybar?
At Graybar, our employees are the heart and soul of our company. We
believe that employees with diverse perspectives bring the ideas
and innovative thinking we need to solve our biggest challenges and
compete in an ever-changing world. Consistent with our values, we
welcome people from all backgrounds, cultures and experiences into
our company because we believe it's the right thing to do and the
right way to run our business.
We want each of our employees to know that they matter and to feel
a sense of belonging, ownership and inclusion at Graybar. We
believe that everyone should be treated with dignity and respect,
and we work to build a collaborative environment where our
employees have the opportunity to grow, learn and make a
difference, both as individuals and as part of the team.
That's what our employee ownership culture is all about: working as
one team and moving forward together, while honoring the unique
value each person brings to our company.
Apply now and find out what's next for you.
At Graybar, we are known for our comprehensive benefits and our
employee stock ownership plan! As a full-time employee of Graybar,
you will accrue THREE weeks of vacation during your first 12
months, and will have access to a wide variety of our benefits.
Benefits include: Medical Insurance and Prescription Drug, Dental
Insurance, Vision Plan, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts,
Disability Benefits, Profit Sharing Plan, 401(k) Savings Plan, Paid
Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays, Employee Recognition Program
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disabled
Not the right fit? Let us know you're interested in a future
opportunity by clicking Introduce Yourself in the top-right corner
of the page or create an account to set up email alerts as new job
postings become available that meet your interest!
Keywords: Graybar Electric Company, Inc., Trenton , Total Rewards Strategy Associate, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!