Client Service Associate
Company: Paradigm Wealth Advisory
Posted on: November 24, 2022
The Client Service Associate is a key member of our team whose
primary function is to deliver superior service to our clients. The
ideal candidate will have a passion for developing meaningful
client relationships in addition to the ability to learn in a
fast-paced financial services firm.
*DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
- The Client Service Associate is considered to be the first person
our clients interact with whether it be in person when they come
into our office or on the phone when they call our main office
line. Must be the friendly face/voice that clients look forward to
- Day-to-day office management, including but not limited to acting
as the primary point of contact for incoming and outgoing
correspondence, company level calendar management, files
organization, managing the office supplies and assisting with
preparing for onsite meetings.
- Preparation of client facing materials including investment
reports, letters, and other correspondence.
- Assist with various client events throughout the year.
- Maintenance of all hard copy and electronic client records.
- As needed, work alongside the Financial Advisors to complete
various operational duties such as account openings, beneficiary
updates and distributions.
*QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS*
- Detail-oriented with the capacity to multi-task and manage time
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skills and a strong work
- Ability to take ownership of tasks and projects seeing them
through to completion.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attentive listening skills with the ability to analyze facts and
draw appropriate conclusions.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook,
account aggregation systems, and client relationship management
- General knowledge and understanding of the investment, insurance
and financial planning industry.
- High School diploma or higher.
Paradigm Wealth Advisory is a full service, independent financial
planning and investment management firm based in Bridgewater, New
Jersey. Collectively, the principals have been providing financial
and investment services for more than 40 years. The Firm's mission
is to provide every client with the highest level of individualized
service our profession has to offer. We customize our advice to
each client, providing them with recommendations and implementation
assistance to meet their specific goals and needed.
Our clients consist of near retirees, retirees, corporate
executives, business owners, associations, and qualified retirement
plans. The Firm's strong growth trajectory is primarily due to an
outcome-oriented approach and disciplined financial planning and
investment management process.
*SALARY AND BENEFITS*
- Full-Time Position - 9am to 5pm
- Competitive salary based on experience and industry
- 401(k) with match, Medical & Dental Benefits.
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay.
- Great work environment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* High school or equivalent (Preferred)
* Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
* Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Paradigm Wealth Advisory, Trenton , Client Service Associate, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!