Next Generation Sequencing Scientist
Company: RX2 Solutions
Posted on: November 24, 2022
TITLE: - Next Generation Sequencing Scientist
TYPE: - Direct Hire
LOCATION: - Dayton, NJ
ONSITE/REMOTE/HYBRID: - Onsite
START DATE: - Immediate
SHIFT: - Flexible
VACCINATION REQUIREMENT: - None
We are looking for a Next Generation Sequencing Scientist at our
Dayton, NJ location.
- As an NGS you will develop, validate, qualify, and implement
NGS tests for tumor FFPE tissues and cell-free DNA (cfDNA) which
can include somatic as well as germline gene alterations.
- Act as a SME for all analytical method issues and lead or
participate in tech transfer of analytical methodologies.
- Work on the method validation plan and draft testing protocols
and SOPs. You will review all NGS protocols and implement
applicable reference materials and assay QC parameters where needed
and apply the correct assay orthogonal testing. Examples e.g. PCR,
ddPCR to verify a NGS assay.
- Coordinate with internally and externally groups to process
sequence data into reportable genetic calls and contribute to and
draft assay validation reports, and prepare scientific
presentations and deliver them to project teams and
- Review and approve protocol/procedure deviation investigations.
and work with QA representative to establish corrective
action/preventive action (CAPA) plan.
- Bachelor's degree in Science.
- At least 3 years of hands-on experience in NGS at a clinical
lab, pharmaceutical company and/or academic or at least 7 years of
experience in NGS method development on Illumina TSO500 (preferred)
or any other Illumina platforms, including library construction,
sequencing, BI interpretation and reporting.
- Experience with nucleic acid extraction, plasma, manually and
via automated extraction.
- Strong knowledge of molecular biology and biochemical
techniques relevant to assay development and Strong analytical and
We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or
allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related
medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information,
registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability,
status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political
affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Keywords: RX2 Solutions, Trenton , Next Generation Sequencing Scientist, Other , Dayton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!