Residential Advisor: 3pm- 12am / 11:30pm- 8:30am
Company: Management & Training Corporation
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Hiring immediately!Our team members enjoy competitive wages,
affordable health, dental, and prescription drug insurance, paid
vacation and sick leave, 11 paid holidays, flexible schedules,
401(k) with company match, and a chance to make a difference every
day! -$17.00/hourEssential Functions:
- Provide proper guidance to students to ensure positive group
living relations and achievement in the program.
- Patrol and monitor dormitories and center as required to ensure
safety and proper behavior of students; resolve potential or
- Direct students and assist in the cleanup and maintenance of
- Maintain dormitory and individual student files; maintain files
to include complete, updated and required documentation. Update
student records in CIS as required.
- Support, promote, and enforce the Job Corps' Zero Tolerance
Policy.Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent and one-year experience
working with youth, excellent written and verbal communications
skills and computer proficiency required.
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record.
- Hourly Wage: $17.00
Keywords: Management & Training Corporation, Trenton , Residential Advisor: 3pm- 12am / 11:30pm- 8:30am, Other , Flemington, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!