Company: Blue Line Drywall & Builders
Location: North Brunswick
Posted on: November 25, 2022
Blue Line Drywall & Builders / Blue IndustriesNorth Brunswick,
Blue Line Drywall is currently seeking a full time Preconstruction
Coordinator to join our growing team. The position will support and
work with Senior Estimators/preconstruction teams to review project
plans, requirements and specifications. The Preconstruction
Coordinator will analyze take-offs, pricing and bidding of
construction projects while adhering to Blue Line's standards.
Responsibilities will be:
- Assemble accurate and well organized estimates and proposals in
a timely manner for Stipulated Price, Design-Build and
Construction/Project Management formatted projects. Review proposal
specifications and drawings to determine scope of work and required
contents of estimate.
- Organize sub-contractors quotations, negotiate to insure quotes
meet contract documents and issue proper documented purchase
- Complete Budgeting and Scheduling for projects and track same.
Monitor progress and identify any potential risks.
- Maintain relationships with sub-contractors and clients.
- Communicate with Business Development regarding new and current
- Engineering knowledge such as knowledge of procedures equipment
and project designing. -
- Excellent mathematics skills
- Basic knowledge about building and construction
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Ability to work well individually as well as in a team
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational skills
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven self-starter with demonstrated ability to make
decisions, multi-task, and meet strict deadlines
- High degree of professionalism
- Strong negotiation skills
- Position may include working outside of normal working hours as
- Ability to travel to construction sites as needed
- Experience in construction estimating / construction management
/ project management
- Bachelor's Degree in related field preferred
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel and estimating software (i.e.
- ERP systems / CRM is a plus
What you get:
- The chance to learn from the best in the business, from the
ground up. -
- A hands on role where you hit the ground running from day one.
- Member of a rapidly growing team. -
- High emphasis on training and continuing education
opportunities - your strengths are our strengths.
Job Type: Full-timeRequired education: Bachelor's in related field
(Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management) -
Keywords: Blue Line Drywall & Builders, Trenton , Preconstruction Coordinator, Other , North Brunswick, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!