Company: Aspire Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*A.* *POSITION SUMMARY: *
Be responsible for carrying out analytical method
development/validation activities and testing for pharmaceutical
*B. MAJOR DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: *
* Develop analytical methods and perform testing using a variety of
technologies including HPLC, UPLC, GC, Dissolution, UV, etc.
- Perform wet chemistry and chromatographic analytical activities
to support in-house formulation screening and development. Carryout
associated stability studies.
* Plan and execute projects in support of departmental needs.
- Independently solve analytical problems and develop
* Comply with company policies and standards
- Perform other duties as assigned.
*C. EXPERIENCE/QUALIFICATIONS: *
- Strong hands-on experience in analytical instruments, such as
HPLC, UPLC, dissolution, GC, UV, Empower, etc.
- Working experience with analytical method development and
validation on API and finish product, prior hands-on experience in
analysis of softgel capsules is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication, a team player
- Good knowledge of cGMP, ICH and other FDA or international
guidance and regulations. Prior working experience in ANDA/NDA
submission package preparation is a big plus
- Demonstrate compliance with procedures and policies.
- Strong attention to detail
*D. MINIMUM/PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS: *
Minimum B.S. degree in Analytical Chemistry,
Biophysical/biochemical sciences, pharmaceutical sciences or
related scientific fields required; advance degree is a big
Minimum three years of pharmaceutical R&D experience is
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Somerset, NJ 08873: Reliably commute or planning to relocate
before starting work (Required)
* What is your salary requirement?
* Laboratory experience: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Aspire Pharmaceuticals Inc., Trenton , ARD Scientist, Other , Somerset, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!