Digital Content Assistant (Part Time)
Company: APN Consulting
Posted on: November 26, 2022
APN Consulting has an immediate need for a direct client
Position: Digital Content Assistant (Part Time)
Location: Piscataway, NJ/REMOTE
Duration: 6+ Months
The Temporary Digital Content Assistant will play an important role
in the transition of the Client Foundation's digital presence. This
transition includes the Client Foundation website, email marketing
tools, and online giving pages. This individual will report to the
Senior Manager of Communication and work closely with the
Development Operations Team to create high-quality experience for
Client Foundation donors and supporters. This individual will work
15-20 hours per week with the specific days and hours to be agreed
upon acceptance. Note, while flexible, the hours will be within the
bounds of Monday through Friday during normal business hours.
The website is a key step in a supporters relationship with Client
Foundation. By assisting with content coordination on the website,
this individual will inspire thousands of donors per year to renew
their support. The Client Foundation website will be moving to a
WordPress basic content management system. Key responsibilities
- WordPress Content Management: Creating and editing pages using
existing page templates and content modules. This includes
migrating content from one website into another.
- Preparing photos for web, including cropping, optimizing, and
uploading to WordPress site media library.
- Basic proofreading and basic copy editing.
Email Marketing/Online Giving Transformation
Along with the website, email marketing and online giving
activities play a critical role in creating two-way communication
with our supporters. By assisting the team in the development of
these areas, the individual will share impactful stories that
inspire donors to continue their relationship with Client
Foundation. The Client Foundation website will be moving to a
Luminate Online). Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination and creation of online giving pages
- Modification of email templates and loading pre-create
- Review online giving pages and email templates for
- Experience working in a WordPress environment
- Detail oriented with experience organizing content
- Well-organized, independent worker who is able to keep
deliverables on schedule.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, in addition to standard email
capabilities (we use Google emails and tools).
- Basic understanding of HTML and/or CSS
- Experience using Blackbaud products - including BBWP and/or
Keywords: APN Consulting, Trenton , Digital Content Assistant (Part Time), Other , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!