Physical Therapist, PT
Company: Infinite Services, Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
*THIS POSITION IS FOR HOME CARE.*
*Physical Therapist, PT* you will provide one on one therapeutic
treatment and care to adult and pediatric patients in their OWN
home, to promote their health and independence using a
comprehensive and patient-specific care plan.
*Physical Therapist, PT Home Care* tasks will include, but are not
- Physical Therapist, PT in Home Care evaluates and treats patients
recovering from injury, disease, or surgery in a home care
- Establishes treatment plans and treats patients using a variety
of methods, including exercise, stretching maneuvers, hands-on
therapy, and equipment to ease patients' pain and help them
increase their mobility.
- Physical Therapist, PT develop and carry out an individualized
treatment plan to help patients attain therapeutic goals that will
allow patients to perform at maximum potential
- Track and document treatments, responses, and progress.
Reevaluate, redefine therapeutic goals, and develop new treatment
plans as necessary.
- Recommend and fit patients for assistive devices for self-care
and ambulation if necessary.
- Provide training for patients, caregivers, families, as well as
other health team personnel on using assistive modalities, and
appropriate physical therapy procedures.
Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops, reviewing professional publications,
establishing personal networks, participating in professional
*Perks of working with Infinite Services: *
- *Flexible work schedule - *Here in Infinite Services, we make
sure that our employees achieve a balance between work and private
life. Therefore, we offer flexible work schedules to give freedom
to manage work and family better during certain stages in life.
- *Mentorship for New Graduates - *We create a learning culture and
we promote personal and professional development, especially for
- *CEU - *We care about our employee's professional growth.
Continuing education is a good way to develop new skills or
knowledge necessary for a career transition.
- *Referral Bonus - *Earn up to $500 for every successful hire!
- *Sign-on Bonus *- Receive up to $1,500 sign-on bonus!
- *Weekly Pay via Direct Deposit - *We make sure Infinite employees
are paid in a timely fashion.
*Employee Benefits: *
- Medical Insurance
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- New York Commuter Benefits
- 401k with discretionary employer match
- Life and AD&D Insurance
*Job Types: * Full-time and Part-time
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $70.00 - $80.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Flexible schedule
* Health insurance
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Referral program
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
* Physical Therapy License (Required)
* CPR Certification (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road%84257%
Keywords: Infinite Services, Inc., Trenton , Physical Therapist, PT, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!