Full Stack Engineer - Exempt
Company: TTI of USA, Inc.
Posted on: March 16, 2023
- 5+ years of professional experiences in designing and
developing responsive, dynamic, scalable, secure and performing
mobile-friendly web applications.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing web
CSS, SASS, HTML, and Node; and experience in Express, Flex and NGRX
- Extensive development experience in AWS, CloudFormation,
RESTful API, GraphQL API, Python, S3, Dynamo DB, relational
- Extensive experience in development with integration with other
platform such as AWS and in Multiverse as well as third party
platform using APIs.
- Extensive experience in developing cross-browser and
cross-device compatible web application.
- Experience in agile methodology using JIRA and in all phases of
full application development lifecycle.
- Strong in collecting and translating business requirements into
- Solid experience in source control and deploying in AWS
- Solid knowledge of web application development best practices
with the ability to incorporate them into solution.
- Strong in planning, optimize and executing unit testing, and
- Team player and collaborative with multiple teams.
- Experience in Micro Frontend a plus
- Experience in life science industry a plus.
PAY RATE: 81.32/HR
Keywords: TTI of USA, Inc., Trenton , Full Stack Engineer - Exempt, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...