Promotional Review Board Service Specialist I
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
PROMOTIONAL REVIEW BOARD SERVICE SPECIALIST I PLAINSBORO, NJ
Hybrid: 3 days onsite, 2 days remote. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- A minimum of 3-year experience in the development and
management of marketing materials in the pharmaceutical industry or
- Leadership, communication, change management, influencing, and
networking skills are critical. Ensures timely execution and follow
- Must have great computer skills, Microsoft Suites -
- Someone who has worked with Promotional Review Board.
- Scribing and meeting scheduling.
- Must be deadline oriented and able to handle multiple
- Must be highly organized and attentive to details.
- Must be attentive and able to follow discussions within
meetings and capture outcomes.
- Must be skilled at identifying critical events in the process
and interacting with agencies, suppliers, marketing, and other
business functions in communicating and resolving issues.
Anticipates problems and roadblocks to avoid crisis
- Planning, execution and follow up. Project Description:
- Demonstrates competencies in the technical, regulatory, legal
and or terminology specific to the appropriate functional
- Manages finalizations for all materials; FDA 2253 - prepares
packages for Regulatory Operations & ensures final production
verification is enclosed and non-FDA - ensures that final
production verification is completed.
- Manages finalizations for all materials - branded or
- Non-FDA - ensures that final production verification is
- Shares PRB Planning Knowledge/experience with other PRB
Specialist when needed.
- Primary scribe/note taker for PRB meetings, tracks discussions
via notes within jobs for proper updating.
- Collaborates with Editorial colleagues on his/her comments
prior to PRB meetings; ensures clarity of changes needed for
Editors to perform check changes. This 11+ month position starts
ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Kim: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK
IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Promotional Review Board Service Specialist I, Other , Plainsboro, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...