S/4 HANA Security Consultant
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Job Description Location - Onsite at Bridgewater, NJ Role - S/4
HANA Security Consultant Technical/Functional Skills
- User Administration
- Role Administration
- Ability to map the user requirements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Lead the onsite and offshore support team Experience Required
- Experience in User Administration tasks.
- Experience in Role administration tasks.
- Knowledge about security related tables and critical
- Experience is analyzing authorization issues through trace,
- Experience in GRC Firefighter management
- Good knowledge about SoX and GxP relevant transactions.
- Experienced in performing SOD analysis and creation of
- Experienced in understanding and gathering the requirements
from Business Roles & Responsibilities
- Gathering requirements and documenting S/4 HANA Security
Strategy and framework.
- Designing and building roles for S/4 HANA (Transactional and
MDG) and Fiori Gateway Systems. Building roles for GRC 10.1,
BW/4HANA, HANA DB and various other systems.
- Implementation and configuration of GRC 10.1 with services for
apps included in the ruleset.
- Configured to integrate Java-based systems like SAP PI/PO 7.5
(Single Stack) to SAP GRC 10.1
- Configured to integrate SAP Enterprise Portal with GRC
- Designing roles for Fiori apps by adding Catalogs and Groups to
S/4 HANA roles.
- Activating services for the Fiori apps in /IWFND/MAINT
- Documenting and implementing cut-over tasks for the S/4 HANA
go-live. Troubleshooting and Identifying the missing OData Services
and authorization issues in /IWFND/ERROR LOG and notifying the
Basis and Fiori configuration team to activate them.
- Optimizing the User Experience by reducing or removing unwanted
groups and tiles within the groups to improve performance.
- Working with Fiori Config team to identify the areas where the
inactive apps are generating frontend or backend authorization
issues and customizing the catalogs to remove inactive apps.
- Working with business users to identify the issues with Fiori
apps and resolving the auth issues.
- Optimizing the performance by removing the unwanted apps that
are not enabled from the catalogs and reducing the number of tiles
on the home page which reduces the load time there by improving the
- Providing support and issue resolution in quick turn-around
during project implementation.
- Working on BW/4 HANA Security. Built roles for Developers,
Modelers, Admin teams, Power and end users.
- Working on SLT security for Data load and transformation from
BW/4 to HANA Studio/WEB IDE.
- Working on BODS security in CMC granting access rights to users
for Information Steward and Data Services to create repositories,
rules, profiles to extract data from sources systems and cleanse
- Also working on BOBJ, Design time studio, PI/XI, Redwood
(batch-job scheduling) and so on.
- Implemented/support GRC AC10.1, Configured GRC AC Access Risk
Analysis (ARA) and Emergency Access Management (EAM)
- Configured MSMP workflows for addressing various user request
types in Access Request Management.
- Successfully integrated LDAP active directory with SAP GRC
Access control system.
- Configured the MSMP Firefighter log report workflow for getting
the logs to firefighter controllers.
- Successfully implemented various MSMP Mitigation control
workflows like mitigation control setup and assignment.
- Configured various BRF+ rule kinds like Initiator rule, Agent
rule, Routing rule and Notification and variable rule.
- Successfully configured User Access Reviews (UAR) for assessing
the user's access in all production environments. by Jobble
Keywords: Varite, Trenton , S/4 HANA Security Consultant, Other , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...