Learning Technology Administrator / Junior Level
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
LEARNING TECHNOLOGY ADMINISTRATOR / JUNIOR LEVEL LAWRENCEVILLE,
NJ This role requires that the candidate works at the
Lawrenceville, NJ site 50% with the flexibility to work remotely
50%. This contract concludes at the end of the year with a high
likelihood of a one-year renewal in 2024. Required Skills:
- High School diploma is required; Bachelor's degree is
- 1 3 years' experience with Learning Management Systems and
- Comprehensive working knowledge of Microsoft suite, including
Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Strong oral/written communication, time management, and
- Demonstrated experience managing multiple priorities.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and follow up skills.
- General understanding of scientific R&D processes and
terminologies is a plus. Project Description:
- As part of the R&D Learning Management Support group, this
role supports learning technology administration for Research and
- This role consults with stakeholders to implement training in
the Learning Management System (LMS) and provide learning tracking,
metrics, reporting and process support.
- In addition, the Learning Technology Administrator follows best
practices required to meet the company's GxP compliance training
and reporting requirements.
- Provide configuration and training plan execution within the
- Create and maintain group and individual security profiles
within the LMS system.
- Execute on tasks / deliverables associated with LMS
administration and related projects, including but not limited to
the systematic creation and maintenance of:
- Courses - Classroom (virtual and online).
- Curricula / Training Plans.
- Standard Reporting/Metrics.
- Maintenance of documentation, templates, and best
- Identify process improvements.
- Technically troubleshoot user interface challenges with the LMS
computer application example: "drop-down menu enablement and
- Understand and support improvements of the LMS services /
demand management model.
- Provide user acceptance testing (UAT) and support for any LMS
application upgrades or enhancements. This 8+ month position starts
ASAP. Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Cindi: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00518 MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Learning Technology Administrator / Junior Level, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...