Company: Kashiv BioSciences LLC
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Description:VISA SPONSORSHIP NOT AVAILABLE The Training
Specialist is responsible for developing, managing, and conducting
the training program to ensure that all site employees are trained
appropriately for their job role. This position is active in
maintaining employee knowledge and compliance with cGMP
requirements and company policies and SOPs. This role involves
working with department management and SMEs to make sure training
of employees is current and effective, including measuring trainee
competence. With Manager oversight, this employee is responsible
for the design and implementation of Quality driven projects.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop and deploy a curriculum-based training system using
- Is Subject Matter Expert for MasterControl training functions,
including monitoring training, running training reports, reporting
training metrics, managing job codes and curriculums within Master
- Supervise and provide guidance on the following activities:
- Issue all training documents to employees and provide follow up
to ensure training is completed on time.
- Assign training modules to employees based on job
- Enter employee training information into the training
- Administer continuous improvements to document management
- Other tasks as requested by management.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as delegated by
- Performs other functions as required or assigned
- Complies with all company policies and standardsRequirements:
Education:Bachelor's degree in life sciences, or other related
- 6-8 years working in a GMP regulated industry is required.
- Previous experience working in a training capacity is
- Previous experience with electronic document management systems
is desired. Special Skills:
- Must read, write, speak English
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Ability to work independently or in teams both writing
department and cross-functionally. Must be able to organize, plan
and manage assigned tasks to bring projects to completion.
- High level of organizational and time management skills must be
able to effectively prioritize assignments.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, business partners, and
- Demonstrated ability to work in short timelines to consistently
- Computer skills including knowledge of Windows, Word, Excel,
MasterControl, and database programs.
- Understanding of the business and manufacturing processes that
are supported by documentation system.Work Environment & Physical
Demands:General work environment and physical demands as required
to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Ability to work flexible hours as needed. Ability to work under
pressure and meet deadlines. Some travel may be
involved.Supervisory Responsibility, if any: No Benefits:
- Student Loan Assistance
- Cell Phone AllowanceWork Environment & Physical DemandsGeneral
work environment and physical demands as required to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Ability to work
flexible hours as needed. Ability to work under pressure and meet
deadlines.This position description is not a complete list of all
responsibilities, duties or skill required for the job and is
subject to review and change at any time, with or without notice,
in accordance with the needs of the organization.PI207714229
Keywords: Kashiv BioSciences LLC, Trenton , Training Specialist, Other , Piscataway, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...