Technical Lead Software Development
Company: Alpha Consulting
Posted on: March 17, 2023
TECHNICAL LEAD SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PRINCETON, NJ ** Needed to
work onsite. ** Expert level developer either C# or Java. ** Expert
level knowledge on multiple AWS services . ** Experience working
with Angular or React Build tools. ** Experience leading a
development team. Required Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
or related field or equivalent experience.
- Ability to express complex application and infrastructure
architectures in both visual and written formats to both technical
and non-technical audiences.
- 5+ years of experience leading a team of software developers to
successful completion of a medium to large application.
- Has skills to develop and evangelize on reference architecture
and run principles to help teams adopt Engineering Principles from
the start (poison pill, active/active/active, auto-scaling,
- Understands use cases for advanced design patterns (e.g.,
service-to-worker, MVC, API gateway, intercepting filter,
dependency injection, lazy loading, all from gang of four) to
implement efficient code.
- Understands SOLID and can describe it in detail.
- Has skills to engage engineers across technology organization
to promote standard software patterns and reuse of common libraries
- Experienced at leading and coaching teams to perform software
planning and estimation for large scale complex programs.
- Has skills to drive trade-off discussions to set right
development capacity based on value drivers (e.g., regulatory,
security, new business, market parity, technical debt).
- Has an expert understanding of DevOps best practices to guide
developers and abstract application development from underlying
hosting platforms and infrastructure.
- Performance engineering experience to ensure applications are
built to scale, run, and perform for varying demands.
- Deliver high quality architecture solutions for large
multi-generational programs spanning one or more business domains
to support organizational missions.
- Expert level developer either C# or java.
- Software development experience in Python or Nodejs .
- Good understanding of design patterns and how to apply
- Hands-on experience with web services, APIs, and REST.
- Experience working with Angular or React Build tools.
- Experience in Scrum.
- Expert level knowledge on multiple AWS services.
- Demonstrate an understanding of core AWS services, uses, and
basic AWS architecture best practices.
- Demonstrate proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging
cloud-based applications using AWS.
- Proficiency in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based
applications using AWS.
- Ability to use the AWS service APIs, AWS CLI, and SDKs to write
- Understanding of Application Lifecycle Management (ALM).
- Ability to apply a basic understanding of cloud-native
applications to write code.
- Ability to author, maintain, and debug code modules on
- Proficiency in writing code for serverless applications.
- Communicates with impact (written and verbal) and can influence
decisions across LOB and technology.
- Basic understanding of testing tools and unit and integration
test scripting, and testing methodologies. Project Description:
- As a Tech Lead, the incumbent is responsible for the technical
direction of a product team and is an active contributor to the
Application Engineering team. This includes working with peers,
solution architects, product owners, scrum masters, and IT business
- The incumbent will be working in a cutting-edge environment
that runs in the clouds.
- Being a technical player coach, the incumbent will work with
developers and QA to achieve the IT BP goals.
- The incumbent will lead the company's developers to evangelize
the architectural vision, strategy, standards, and principles, to
make sure the technical needs of the product are prioritized and
- Lead development team through the application or component
design, coding and testing by fully implementing the high level
design provided by the solution architect team.
- The incumbent will ensure that best practices are being used by
the development team, conduct code reviews, and design
- Drive project requests, enhancements to completion by leading a
development Design and implement product features in collaboration
with product managers, solution architects and stakeholders.
- Design reusable components, frameworks, web applications and
libraries or micro-services.
- Present architectural diagrams and get the buy in from
- Consult on projects providing best practice support to help
realize the requirements with a micro service approach.
- Speak and prepare oral and written communication clearly and
effectively, fostering open communication, listen to others, and
- Designs and supports mission-critical, high-availability
architectures with a focus on implementing them in the cloud.
- Take ownership of the implementation of individual software
components, with high emphasis on quality, test-driven development,
and sound software engineering practices.
- Responsible for the overall implementation and design at the
code level. This is a full-time direct hire position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and
availability to Cheryl: ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #23-00371 MUST BE
ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE
Keywords: Alpha Consulting, Trenton , Technical Lead Software Development, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...