Company: Sodexo Frontline
Posted on: March 17, 2023
Location: US-NJ-SKILLMANSystem ID: 942684Category: Food
ServiceEmployment Status: Full-TimeUnit Name: BLOOMBERG SKILLMAN
CAFE 100Unit Contact: 6092794842Target Hourly Rate: Starting at
20$UNIT DESCRIPTION#IN #CB #PM #HS$20 Per Hour starting pay (or
more based on experience)Selected candidate must be fully COVID
vaccinatedThis is a non-union hourly positionThe ideal candidate
will be 18 or older with a high school diploma or GED. This
candidate will also have, prior customer service experience,a
problem-solving mentality, maintain high standards, positive
attitude, be computer literate and have the willingness to be open
to learning new skills.Areas of Responsibility:
- Ensure all pantry attendants are present and in proper
- Check all stations set-up, stocked and ready for business
- Are all guest tables, chairs, counters are clean and free of
- Is daily menu and signage correct
- Assist with administrative duties such as prepare menu and
- Assist with online ordering app
- Be in the servery during service times assisting guests
- Other additional duties may be assigned as business
evolvesCompany Benefits include:
- Health and Welfare Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision,
- 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Holiday, Vacation, Sick and Bereavement)
- Free Meals Position SummaryThe Supervisor - Food may work in
any type of food location on client premises. This individual
provides oversight at the direction of management on site to
coordinate routine work activities of workers and/or service
employees engaged in food operations or services at either larger
complex facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health
care, schools, universities or other establishments. This
individual will provide support to management in the daily
oversight of key functions and employees during the normal course
of business. The general responsibilities of the position include
those listed below, but Sodexo may identify other responsibilities
of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts,
depending on business necessities and client requirements.General
- Understands and follows all policies and procedures.
- Assists in ensuring a safe working environment throughout the
facility for all employees.
- Assists in monitoring employee productivity and provides
suggestions for increased service or productivity.
- Responsible for the oversight of day-to-day activities of
subordinates and assigns responsibility for specific work or
functional activities as directed by on-site management.
- Responsible for orientation and training of employees.
- Performs day-to-day assignments in addition to oversight
- Works with customers to ensure satisfaction in such areas as
quality, service and problem resolution.
- Promote in the development of the food service team.
- Attends all allergy and foodborne illness in-service
- Complies with all Sodexo HACCP policies and procedures.
- Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
- Complies with all company safety and risk management policies
- Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and
- Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
- Maturity of judgment and behavior.
- Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
- Maintains a positive attitude.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Must comply with any dress code requirements.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
- Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- Must be able to coordinate the routine responsibilities of
staff and resources.
- Presents self in a highly professional manner to others and
understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments
with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers,
vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to
- Ability to use a computer.Physical Requirements:
- Close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth
perception and the ability to adjust focus, with or without
- Significant walking or other means of mobility.
- Ability to work in a standing position for long periods of time
(up to 8 hours).
- Ability to reach, bend, stoop, push and/or pull, and frequently
lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally lift/move 40 pounds.Working
Conditions (may add additional conditions specific to defined work
- Generally in an indoor setting; however, may supervise outside
activities and events.
- Varying schedule to include evenings, holidays, weekends, and
extended hours as business dictates.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
primarily in a controlled, temperate environment; however, may be
exposed to heat/cold during support of outside activities.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud.Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
employer.Benefits EligibilityFull Time Benefits: At Sodexo, we
believe every employee should have the resources to be their best.
As part of our overall rewards, we offer benefits programs designed
to help you maintain a healthy lifestyle including health, dental
and vision insurance. Eligible employees can enroll in their
benefits, which will be effective beginning on their first day with
Sodexo. We also offer other benefits like paid time off, financial
and savings programs and access to our employee assistance program
and other discounts (eligibility varies by unit and may not be
available to all employees). PI208170225
Keywords: Sodexo Frontline, Trenton , Pantry Supervisor, Other , Skillman, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...