QC Serologist I
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Title: Serologist I Location: Raritan, NJ Duration: Contract
Schedule: M-F Full Time Target Start Date: ASAP
- Perform manufacturing test methods and execute diverse tasks in
association with the manual serological evaluation and determinate
of biological raw material, in process blood bank reagents and
blood screening reagents according to detailed operational
specifications and execute scheduled tasks within a CGMP
- You will ensure materials are available to meet the production
- Quality and maintaining the highest standards in compliance
within company policies, procedures and all applicable
- This person will assure compliance with company standards and
applicable regulatory agencies. Requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology, Biology, Chemistry
or a related field of study
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience with QC, GMP, and analytical
procedures is required.
- Experience with analytical instrumentation is preferred.
- Familiarity with the guidelines and regulations of FDA, OSHA,
ISO and cGMP is preferred.
- Manual dexterity to handle instruments, complete repetitive
motions, and stand for long periods of time is required.
- Diligent use of PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) to limit
exposure to bloodborne pathogens is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel,
Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
Keywords: Joul--, Trenton , QC Serologist I, Other , Raritan, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...