Business Analysis Intern (PMO)
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide data analysis support to project and operations
- Perform routine administrative functions.
- Assist in special projects across various operational
- Work on assignments that are moderately difficult and escalate
issues to management.
- Assist with ad-hoc reporting.
- Currently enrolled in an accredited college or university and
pursuing a college degree in a related field.
- Must have completed a minimum of 2 years of coursework.
- Skilled in standard computer applications and platforms such as
Outlook and MS Office Suite, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Demonstrated ability to juggle multiple priorities with
superior attention to detail.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced,
deadline-oriented work environment.
- Strong interpersonal communication, teamwork, and customer
Keywords: MAXIMUS, Trenton , Business Analysis Intern (PMO), Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...