Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Title: Solutions Architect
Location: Princeton, NJ
Duration: 06 Months (Possible Extension)
- The positions main responsibility will be to provide solution
architecture and technical oversight to multiple projects in the
SAP Ariba Source-to- Pay SaaS Platform(Sourcing, SLP, Guided Buy,
B&I, Network, CIG, API, SCC).
- The candidate will be responsible for providing overall
technical development, configuration and implementation, but also
be able to take responsibility to document the architecture,
including conceptual, logical, data, and solution for all Ariba
- Ability to lead and/or develop conceptual, logical and solution
architectures across application, data and technology
- Ability to Develop and review project deliverables, including
requirement document, design document, for completeness, quality,
risk and compliance with established project architecture
standards, enterprise standards, and business vision and expected
- Ability to develop and manage all aspects of the architecture
effort, including the plans, interdependencies, schedule, budget,
and required personnel.
- Ability to define and present the solution to IT and
- Ability to design and develop cost effective solutions that
meet functional, technical, performance requirements and align to
- Experience designing and overseeing the implementation of
solution designs, including solution integrations.
- Experience in interacting with development teams, communicating
design and overseeing technical implementation and
- Ability to coordinate and work with multiple teams to
successfully implement a solution, including, but not limited to,
Integration teams, Data Architecture team, vendors and/or solution
- Ability to identify, document, communicate and resolve/mitigate
design and system development risks and issues.
- 5 to 6 years Solution Architect experience with at least 4
years of prior Technical Lead experience in Ariba Source-to-Pay
- 2 to 3 years' experience working with AWS cloud technologies
- 3 to 4 years' experience designing, develop and overseeing
- Proven analytical skills to properly turn requirements into
solution architecture the meets business outcomes.
- Proven analytical skills to properly evaluate vendor solution
- Good understanding of master data strategies, data lakes, and
- Ability to clearly communicate architecture decisions, risks
and benefits to all levels of the business.
- Ability to work within a project team.
- Able to manage technical activities for a cross functional
- Strong presentation, verbal, and written communications
- Must exhibit ability to be collaborative and results
- Strong understanding of the Clinical, Regulatory and Safety
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, Trenton , Solutions Architect, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...