Brand Experience Liaison
Company: Hamilton Jewelers
Posted on: September 12, 2023
Who We AreThe story of Hamilton Jewelers began more than a
century ago, when a unique legacy of tradition and service was
first established. Founded in New Jersey in 1912, Hamilton has been
offering clients that finest quality, value, and design for over
100 years. With a heritage of excellence and family ownership,
Hamilton is proud to serve generations of guests with an
outstanding experience at each and every visit. The spirit of
service to our clients and our communities is the thread that
unifies the 4 generations of the Siegel family across the decades
and miles from Princeton, NJ to Palm Beach, FL, as well as around
the globe. Located at our landmark Princeton Flagship store in the
heart of downtown Princeton, this role will offer you the
opportunity to come to work every day in an exciting, fast-paced,
luxury environment.RoleThe Brand Experience Liaison is responsible
for creation and management of Hamiltons experience related to key
brand partners and Hamiltons own brand. The experience is
all-encompassing, with input on both how clients experience the
brand and how team members embrace the brand. This role is tasked
with embodying the Core Values of Hamilton and understanding the
established expectations of Hamilton and its brand partners. The
Brand Experience Liaison will be responsible for ensuring
compliance with programs and processes related to key brand
partners and the Hamilton brand. Additionally, the role will
interact with clients when they visit or contact Hamilton with
inquiries regarding key timepiece partners.This position may be
required to work weekends, some holidays, and peak sales
- Curate and enhance the experience, both internal and external,
for Hamiltons key brand partners through engagement and efficiency
- Implement existing procedures, and establish new procedures,
for brand education, service excellence, hospitality programs, and
overall customer experience through in-person and online
- Craft and implement communication excellence for client
interactions related to Hamiltons key brand partners and, where
applicable, the Hamilton brand.
- Serve as the first Hamilton representative to interact with
clients inquiring about specific brand partners through online
channels, responding and/or triaging communication in an organized
and professional fashion.
- Ensure proper follow-up from Hamilton associates to clients who
have inquired about certain specific Hamilton brands, developing
and adjusting the appropriate follow-up cadence in-line with needs
of the business and the brand.
- Identify both internal and external resources to integrate in
the brand partner experience through promotions, partnerships, and
other creative ideas.
- Assist in execution of events, both internal and external,
which elevate Hamiltons brand position and the brand position of
our key partners.
- Liaise directly with representatives from Hamiltons brand
partners to implement internal experience initiatives such as
e-learning, product launches, trainings, and technology tools, and
to share best practices.
- Work with Technology & Enablement Department to determine
appropriate technologies to elevate the client experience and
enhance the team member experience.
- Develop procedures for assessing client experience for
Hamiltons brand partners, including implementation of mystery shop
initiatives, surveys, and client feedback opportunities.Skills
- Strong understanding of client experience, the needs of a
luxury consumer, and the work that goes into creating that
- Impeccable communication skills, especially written skills, to
ensure clarity and professionalism when interacting with clients,
team members, and representatives from Hamiltons brand
- Passion for creating meaningful, sustainable contributions that
enhance the experience for all.
- Ability and willingness to work quickly and efficiently while
maintaining quality of work, often performing multiple tasks with
short deadlines, and handling high volumes of work.
- Ability to spot trends or gaps, awareness of market and
- Interest in self-development through professional education and
Hamilton / partner training programs
- Computer proficiency, or ability to learn digital CRM and
business management programs in use by the companyEducation &
- Experience in high-end jewelry or luxury environments.
- Experience in hospitality or past concierge-type roles.
- Existing product and merchandise knowledge and/ or openness to
mastering products and services.Physical Requirements
- Physical activity not limited to: reading, writing, walking,
walking up and down stairs, standing, sitting, kneeling, lifting up
Keywords: Hamilton Jewelers, Trenton , Brand Experience Liaison, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!