Company: Kforce Finance and Accounting
Posted on: September 14, 2023
Kforce's rapidly growing renewable energy client is seeking an
M&A Associate in Princeton, NJ. This role can be remote most of
the time with one trip a quarter to the office or hybrid (2 days a
week). They are flexible.
The M&A Associate will support the origination, structuring,
negotiation and execution of acquisitions, divestitures, and
investments for Firm's portfolio of energy infrastructure assets.
This is a highly visible role within the organization and presents
an opportunity to gain significant exposure to the North American
energy infrastructure sector in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
This firm offers excellent opportunity to advance along with
fantastic benefits and a 15% target bonus!
- In this role, the M&A Associate will work with senior team
members to identify and evaluate potential acquisition and
- Develop detailed financial models for M&A
- Participate in all aspects of due diligence activities,
including coordinating with operations, environmental, legal, tax
and accounting teams to validate assumptions
- Assist with the preparation of investment memoranda and
presentations for executive management and the Board of
- The M&A Associate will conduct research and analysis to
screen and qualify potential M&A opportunities
- Assist with the development of broader strategic initiatives
and investment strategies
Keywords: Kforce Finance and Accounting, Trenton , M&A Associate, Other , Princeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!