Company: Allentown LLC
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Come join the team and make a difference! Allentown LLC. is the
leading global provider in Life Science solutions. For over 51
years we've been proud to play our part in heroic global research
that continues to improve animal and human lives every day.We offer
exceptional career growth opportunities, excellent benefits and a
corporate culture that values creativity and achievement. We
challenge our talented professionals to pursue initiatives and
share responsibility.We are looking for a Glass Beader. This
position will be working in our Final Assembly Department.Position
Summary: Glass beading (comparative to sandblasting) consists of
using an abrasive media, with high pressure air to remove welding
discoloration and mill scale from stainless steel components. Be
able to work in a glass bead booth wearing a helmet that supplies
fresh, filtered breathing air.
- Glass bead welds, tubing, and wire. Specific to each job.
- Make sure machine is in good working order.
- Perform minor machine maintenance when required.
- Clean ductwork and replace filters annually, part of
- Keep rooms clean and free of dust. This includes glass bead
rooms, machine rooms, and anti-rooms.
- Maintain personal protective equipment. This includes:
- Fresh air helmet
- Breathing Tube
- Vortex heater/cooler
- Leather Apron Skills/Experience
- Must be able to pass company mandated breathing test, before
being cleared to start glass beading.
- Perform minimal machine maintenance.
- Be able to handle fast paced environment at times.
BenefitsMedical InsuranceDental InsuranceLife InsuranceShort Term
Disability InsurancePaid Vacation401(k) Retirement Plan with
EOE, Including Disability/Vets
Keywords: Allentown LLC, Trenton , Glass Beader, Other , Allentown, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!