Company: Ryan Specialty Group
Posted on: October 9, 2018
Ryan Specialty Group (RSG) is an international specialty insurance organization that provides innovative solutions for brokers, agents and insurance carriers. The RSG family includes a wholesale brokerage operation, RT Specialty (RT), and a collection of managing general underwriting companies within RSG Underwriting Managers (RSGUM). RSG was founded by Mr. Patrick G. Ryan, the retired Chairman and CEO of Aon Corporation. A highly regarded insurance veteran, Mr. Ryan saw the need for a specialty organization devoted exclusively to creating sophisticated insurance and risk management solutions for a select group of hard-to-place risks. With its mission of delivering measurable value, RSG is committed to providing specialty insurance services, proven leadership, outstanding industry experience and quality services in all of our exchanges with retail agents and brokers, and insurance carriers worldwide.
Position Summary: RT New Day, a division of Ryan Specialty Group, is looking for an Account Administrator to join our Hamilton, NJ team. We are a fast paced, energetic, and rapidly growing organization that offers a great opportunity for someone interested in further developing their career.?The?Account Administrator is primarily responsible for supporting the RT Underwriting team in acquiring a wide spectrum of clients through marketing RT?s insurance products to retail brokers, agencies, attorneys, consultants, as well as commercial and industrial clients.?The Account Administrator will assist the Account Executives with preparing proposals, entering data into the agency management system, provide assistance on preparing and filing surplus lines taxes and documents, preparing endorsements for processing, assisting Account Executives in processing invoices and confirmations of coverage, following up with retail brokers and carriers for information and assist in recording claims in the agency management system. Essential Functions:
- Work directly under the supervision of the Account Executive/Underwriter to support underwriting of environmental and construction-related insurance.
- Assist in developing client proposals, analysis, and presentations as required.
- Ensure new account information is accurately entered into system.
- Issue all documents related to new account acquisitions, including, but not limited to invoices, binder confirmation, policy tracking, proofing, and delivery. ?
- Administer and monitor?surplus lines?rules and guidelines,?insurance laws and regulations.
- Input claims information into the agency management system. Coordinate further correspondence between the insured, agent and carrier.?
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information.
- Prepare the binder, stamp with state specific stamping (if applicable), print the invoice and package with the binder to the agent.?
- Participates in relationship management of the agent.
- Issue policies for carriers supplying online issuance capability, check for accuracy and quality and send to the agent. Send supporting documentation to the carrier.??
- Bachelor?s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Insurance experience in underwriting with excess and surplus lines preferred.
- Technologically savvy and data driven.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- New Jersey (and/or other states) Property and Casualty Insurance License. New Jersey Surplus Lines- a plus, but not required. CPCU or other insurance designations preferred, but not required.
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills.? Self-motivated individual.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office ? Word, Excel, and Outlook.?Understanding of agency systems preferred but not required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Ryan Specialty Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Ryan Specialty Group, Trenton , Underwriter Assistant, Other , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!