Business / Financial Analyst - IV
Company: The Judge Group
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Location: Bridgewater, NJ Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Business / Financial Analyst - IV Planning & Forecasting
Move beyond compiling data and help tell the story behind the
numbers. The Business Unit facing positions offer opportunities to
drive better business partnering and insights, while growing your
FP&A leadership and interpersonal skills. You are considered a
business partner and your contributions will make a difference.
You'll become involved in, but not limited to, pricing decisions
and new initiatives to develop new products and services. You can
have an impact on new business growth opportunities through
development of business case scenarios.
- Prepare final financial plan, forecast, reporting and analysis
for the business clients.
- Develop the Business Plan, Commitment View, Best View,
including analysis, distribution and recommendations for management
- Prepare final monthly analyses of business trends and budget
variance of financial results and Key Performance Indicators to be
used in management reviews and strategic business analysis
- Develop the final in depth analysis of the business performance
and recommend action plans; including gap closures, considerations
for managing cost, growing the revenue and profitability.
- Develop final capital planning models, reports and
- Create cash flow statement and ad-hoc cash flow
- Define the need for and the source of data requirements for the
planning & forecasting and reporting processes.
- Conduct the development of strategic business analysis with
overlays and commentary.
- Create final performance reports, including business insights,
ad-hoc analysis and recommendations to executive management.
- Proactively identify possible scenarios, risks and
opportunities around business performance.
- Create profitability/costing models and oversee/communicate
model updates to the Center of Excellence.
- Develop and analyze economic drivers of the business client
(e.g. customer churn, renewals).
- Model/assess performance scenarios to analyze risks and
- Communicate with partners in a clear and concise manner.
Desired Skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Google
Sheets, Anaplan, Peoplesoft, V Source, Clarity, JIRA, SAP
- Data Visualization Tools, Looker, Qlik
- Understanding of corporate financial planning, reporting &
analysis, and costing/profitability methodologies and
- Knowledge of common business and cost drivers, financial
statement analysis, and deep-dive analysis.
- Familiarity with the preparation of General Ledgers, Basic
Knowledge of FASB requirements, Generally Accepted Accounting
- Proficiency in Essbase, Smart View, Hyperion Planning, and
Hyperion Strategic Finance.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to focus on the
details. EDUCATION/CERTIFICATIONS: Bachelor's degree in Accounting,
Finance, Economics or four or more years of work experience.Four or
more years of relevant work experience. ? Experience with Microsoft
Office Suite with knowledge of Excel. Even better if you have:
Keywords: The Judge Group, Trenton , Business / Financial Analyst - IV, Professions , Bridgewater, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!