Senior Application Analyst
Posted on: April 10, 2021
What does a great Sr. Application Analyst do?
- Design and lead the implementation/ integration of the platform
provided by the partner into Fiserv Issuer processing
- Facilitate design according to functional and non-functional
needs and be able to provide multiple solution options, tech stack
and be able to drive design decisions for a project /
- Define operational readiness KPIs working with multiple
stakeholders including third party entities.
- Adept in handling Issue resolution including driving the
- Supporting/partnering with Product and Client on roadmap and
day to day support.
- Lead application support/integration functions & meet project
objectives, client requirements, and company goals.
- Communicate with clients, business & IT on design strategies
and collaboration throughout life cycle.
- Adhere to standards & consults with Sr. managers on
- Hands-on development experience including PoCs will be good to
- Exposure to cloud environment, DevOps would be a big plus.
- Possesses strong knowledge of application, tools, methodologies
& functional areas.
- Strong in one or more development language(s) and tool(s).
- GIT, JENKINS, MAVEN/GRADLE, JAVA 7/8.
- Manage production and maintenance and conduct long-term
- Supports business apps and responsible for leading disaster
- Payment industry experience required
- Interpret payment industry requirements into business technical
requirements, understanding relationships and impacts. Basic
Qualifications for Consideration:
- 5+ yrs. of related IT experience.
- Bachelor's Degree at College of Engineering and Technology or
equivalent work experience
- Experience designing and deploying API's, Mobile apps and Web
- Possesses strong knowledge of application development
technologies, tools and methodologies.
- Strong understanding of complex internal business processes or
functions. Competencies - IT Architecture, including Networking,
Infrastructure, Risk and Controls to support client
- Strong analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
Preferred Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience in Credit and Debit Card Issuing platforms.
- Experience in secure digital applications Preferred education
and/or certificationsTravel required: 10% travel may be required
within the USWe will ensure that individuals with disabilities are
provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application or interview process, to perform essential job
functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of
employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. Learn more
about Fiserv: To support the total well-being of our associates,
Fiserv takes a broad approach to our benefits. We offer a
comprehensive benefits package that provides flexibility and
affordability with a variety of medical, dental, vision, life
insurance and disability options.We are #FISVProud of our benefits
and well-being programs. Our commitment to wellness, wellness
education, preventive services and fitness activities are designed
to meet you where you are.Life moves fast. And as it does, we know
most people aren't thinking about "financial services". But we
are.We help people and businesses move money and information every
minute of every day. Our solutions connect financial institutions,
corporations, merchants and consumers to one another, millions of
times a day, behind the scenes, reliably and securely.We're Fiserv,
a global leader in Fintech and payments enabling innovative
financial services experiences that are in step with the way people
live and work today. The company's approximately 44,000 associates
proudly serve clients in more than 100 countries, so their
customers, members and consumers can move money when and where they
need it, at the point of thought.Our Aspiration is to move money
and information in a way that moves the world. As a FORTUNE--- 500
company and one of FORTUNE Magazine World's Most Admired Companies
for the seventh consecutive year, we are committed to excellence
and purposeful innovation.We welcome and encourage diversity in our
workforce. Fiserv is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected
veteranExplore the possibilities of a career with Fiserv and Find
Your Forward with us.
Keywords: Fiserv, Trenton , Senior Application Analyst, Professions , Trenton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!